The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang! TGIF. Happy Dance already done today. Make it a great one!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Goodnight guys.. enjoy your Friday Im on my way to Saturday :)
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    Evening all! Off to work for the last shift before Tough Mudder. Please take time to laugh at what I’m going to put myself through!
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

There is beer at the finish, right? :D Have fun!

Awesome! I'm going to one in Chicago this year.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Evening all! Off to work for the last shift before Tough Mudder. Please take time to laugh at what I’m going to put myself through!
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

Lol!
    We did a local event a few years ago, and I rocked the kid’s course with my son. The other two courses were a bit too intimidating for me as a newbie back then. It was a proud moment! :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

Have a blast! I did Tough Mudder Toronto a few years back. One of the funnest races I ever did. :)

Thank you! This is #7 for me

That's awesome!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hot, muggy day in Jersey. Weight lifting and elliptical yesterday, 5:30 a.m. spin this morning. Thank goodness don't have to be back in the gym until 8:30 tomorrow morning. Going to experiment this weekend with "extra firm tofu" and Indian recipes. Carpe Diem!
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All. Happy Friday. How many out there use one of the days of the weekend as a "Cheat Day"
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good morning, or should I say, buenos dias y feliz 4 de mayo
  • sataraking
    sataraking Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'll be 41 in September. I have very active kids - 15 yo girl and 5 yo boy. I've lost and regained back the same 30 or so lbs my entire life. Looking to make a permanent change and keep it off this time around. HI!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    bago08 wrote: »
    Good Morning All. Happy Friday. How many out there use one of the days of the weekend as a "Cheat Day"

It's not a cheat day (like it used to be) that's a free for all, but I do usually eat less "nutritious" stuff, although not in massive volumes on one of my weekend days. I also use it to try different ways of cooking (Indian, Thai--and the obligatory full fat coconut milk). So yes, I cheat but not in a grand fashion. Oh, and I eat way less raw vegetables and seldom eat oatmeal on that day.
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bago08 wrote: »

I totally didn't set out for it to be a cheat day but damn I skipped cheat and went straight for gluttony. !!!!!! I am not unhappy about it but I have shocked myself with how overboard I went.
  • DreamGirl2018
    DreamGirl2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and just joined. Feel free to add me.
  • GinaMcAlliser
    GinaMcAlliser Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just turned 34 but always had an old soul.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Happy Super Saturday. I know we all don't check in on the weekend.Just wants say thanks to all my friends on mpf .Helping me to make better choice. I was feeling down and wanted to eat a whole tray chocolate chip cookies.I was about to eat my emotions. I STOPPED. I made a choice not to. Its crazy how people you never have met in real life can help each other . Good luck to all and have a good weekend.
  • jennlea30
    jennlea30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    38 here! Been on MFP for a few years but just recently got serious. So far I’ve lost over 20 lbs. feel free to add me
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, my peeps!!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Happy Sat to you. Gorgeous Arizona am out there.
  • MyrsineAconitum
    MyrsineAconitum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! 37 year old here who is just getting started on mfp (and getting started on losing weight in general.) I've been doing pretty good food-wise and less well with exercise. Today is a cheat day since a friend is coming into town, so it's Thai food time. Yesssss.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options

Happy Sat to you. Gorgeous Arizona am out there.

It probably is but I've been indoors working since 5 am so I'll have to take your word for it. :)