The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    @ndmom73 welcome! :) Tracking is a really good start!
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
  • des10705
    des10705 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    53 add me in too
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    Evening all! Off to work for the last shift before Tough Mudder. Please take time to laugh at what I’m going to put myself through!
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

Have a blast! I did Tough Mudder Toronto a few years back. One of the funnest races I ever did. :)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Evening all! Off to work for the last shift before Tough Mudder. Please take time to laugh at what I’m going to put myself through!
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

Have a blast! I did Tough Mudder Toronto a few years back. One of the funnest races I ever did. :)

Thank you! This is #7 for me
  • shanionie
    shanionie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to the middle age group. I turn 42 this year. Feel free to add me because I do not know how to add people yet
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    So I am bored now anyone else?
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello all! 46 and counting! Feel free to add me
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ok
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning you happy campers! TGIF... lets make this day count! And get ready for the weekend!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    vanced54 wrote: »
    Hello all, I turn 39 tomorrow. I have been on a journey for a bit. Trying to set a better example for my kids. I have been heavy most of my life. I am happy to say that I have lost around 45lbs since just after Thanksgiving. The majority of it in the last two months as I have changed all of my eating habits (a little at a time) and added more strength training into my daily life. I love how I feel and hope to continue to lost the fat and gain some muscle.

Happy birthday for tomorrow :)
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    I saw this and thought it was funny.

5-Hidden-Causes-That-Can-Make-You-Fat_Vitamin-D.jpg?fit=474%2C308

Love it :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    21tlczxxpjck.jpeg

Woah.. I hope you survive lol

Good evening middle agers .. have a great day peeps
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Good morning Welcome to the real deal IT'S FRIDAY. All you M agers let's show its done. Have a good day. Heating up again today in the northeast.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning Welcome to the real deal IT'S FRIDAY. All you M agers let's show its done. Have a good day. Heating up again today in the northeast.

Cooling down here .. brrrrr , getting chilly
  • capnross1
    capnross1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! 50 here, doing a charity swim (1 mile in Loch Lomond at the Great Scottish Swim) in August this year. Upped my fitness and improving my diet. Need to get from 17st 12lb (which I was around March) to 15st (my minimum target for the swim). I'm doing well. I was 17st 2lbs as of Wednesday (only weigh myself weekly). Happily connect with anyone. I think it's always better if you're sharing a journey with like-minded people. Celebrate everyone's successes and support them through any failures. We've all been there. Looking forward to the journey!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So over 100 this weekend. Oooooh yaaaa.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    supposed to be 80 here tomorrow - woohoo! Looking forward to a great weekend!
  • Mickey_I
    Mickey_I Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    90 today 65 tomorrow. Maryland weather is like a toddler's moods.