The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Wiedzma_Agata
    Wiedzma_Agata Posts: 31 Member
    Hi, newbie and 38 (will be in less than a month)... runner... feel free to add me :D
  • mortikarobinette
    mortikarobinette Posts: 20 Member
    38 here! Just starting out on this with my walking partner, my daughter. Looking for friends for motivation and support. Add me.
  • lionessroar1
    lionessroar1 Posts: 7 Member
    55 years young! Add me too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2018
    Greetings from beautiful Winston-Salem, NC! Home of the ACC Demon Deacons. Be kind to everyone! Hey - that includes yourself. We are often our own worst critics! When I hear people doing that - and I do it to myself all the time, but am getting better - I listen and ask them a simple question: How would you feel if what you just said about yourself....someone else said that about your wife or your child? Kinda puts things into perspective. Anyway, I ran out of dirty clothes today so I am wearing clean clothes! People in the office noticed! LOL! Be kind!

And 51.....way better than when I was 22. WAY BETTER!

You are always so positive.. nice post :smile:

Good morning all and hey Welcome newbies
  • hollycastle0123
    hollycastle0123 Posts: 6 Member
    Just turned 30 and regretting not doing this in my younger life
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I'm only 29 but I've felt 30-something since I was about 7 and I've got a real appreciation for what older folks bring to the table, soooo.... *casts fishing pole*

Older folks? Watch your tongue, little girl! That might just earn you a few swift smacks on that perfect *kitten* of yours!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Just turned 30 and regretting not doing this in my younger life

Ah.....it gets so much better! Trust that. WAY BETTER!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Have a great night peeps! Talk at ya in the morning!
  • DawnPCh
    DawnPCh Posts: 1 Member
    40 here and trying get get my health back. Just starting. Feeling better every day. Would love to connect with others doing the same thing.
  • sjuanita
    sjuanita Posts: 12 Member
    Hello everyone,
    Joanne here, turning 52 at the end of this month, looking to get healthy could use some friends.
  • flame_retardant
    flame_retardant Posts: 49 Member
    I'm 33 & gained weight this year. I've always been that really healthy person who hikes/climbs. Then I started using the car as my main mode of transport last year & now I've gained 10lbs in a year. What a nightmare. So it's time to get back on the regular fit lifestyle, put my car away to rest, & break out my bicycle/walk again!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Have a great night peeps! Talk at ya in the morning!

Sweet dreams Tom :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited May 2018
    Good morning all you M agers or soon to be M ager . Welcome to all the new pepole and all the returning one's .Welcome to Friday Jr
    let's get them work outs in and try to eat well.Good luck have a good day.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    I'm only 29 but I've felt 30-something since I was about 7 and I've got a real appreciation for what older folks bring to the table, soooo.... *casts fishing pole*

I think we can let you in. Juse don't turn is in to romper Room. Oh and we might need some ID. Just joking welcome and good luck
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning you sexy peeps!! Lets all have a great day! don't be shy now! :)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member

If you're looking for "older folks," that would be the room for Older Folks 90+. :) Kidding--I know what you mean.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Good morning from once-again rainy gloomy NJ. Back is thankfully on the mend. Eat well and be happy today.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Greetings from overcast and rainy Winston-Salem, NC! Eat right (whatever that means for you) and lift heavy s**t off of the ground! :-)