The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• runifyoucan
    runifyoucan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out with this. I’ve had it for a while, but never really stuck with it. I’m now 42 and the weight is steadily going on, so need to stick with it this time
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    today is my Friday (yay!) and I get to spend the weekend chaperone teenagers (maybe not so yay)
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve, Friday Jr. Little Friday or whatever you choose to call Thursday. Today is already off to a good start, despite the rain and the awful traffic on the way to work. @lisaloumn2 that does not sound like much fun. Do you at least get to be somewhere fun?
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @mllncmpfan2000 - not really - headed to Bethel Oh - 12 hours on the bus to and from for my daughter's rowing regatta.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good morning M Agers! It's going to be another hot one here way down south. Workout will be staying indoors for now. Have a great day everyone!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    8ujyn85vbb0v.png
    Happy Friday Eve Everyone!!! Hope you all have a Tremendous Thursday :):)
  • LincolnTI
    LincolnTI Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    38 here, feel free to add me. I could use some support and motivation. Thanks
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Good Morning My People!!!
  • Ibkz
    Ibkz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could always use more motivators, I am active and will help to keep you moving in the right direction. Feel free to add me :)
  • annemmaier
    annemmaier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Newly 41 here. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Clarkkent___
    Clarkkent___ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    turned 40 in jan...still act 20 but the body disagrees lol....from yorkshire ...add me :)
  • runilious
    runilious Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello all turned 40 in feb and feeling great...just trying hard to reduce food intake and increase exercise at moment. In the UK happy for people to add me
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone. Welcome all new ones. I've been here since October and love the community here.

October long time... I've only been here... what... a few weeks.... but I love it here as well. Although being on the upper end of this group.... those 30-somes.... are still kids to me lol.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Good morning from once-again rainy gloomy NJ. Back is thankfully on the mend. Eat well and be happy today.

Woke up to find it wet outside, no rain now... but a small bit last night. It is cloudy and overcast... COME ON AND RAIN ALREADY.

How is everyone doing today?
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good morning from once-again rainy gloomy NJ. Back is thankfully on the mend. Eat well and be happy today.

Woke up to find it wet outside, no rain now... but a small bit last night. It is cloudy and overcast... COME ON AND RAIN ALREADY.

How is everyone doing today?

Doing fantastical (not a real word) today Rand...hows you?
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    I like that word... okay class.... todays word of the day - "FANTASTICAL"

Doing great today... for the last 3 weeks or so, I've been feeling SO much better!
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    I like that word... okay class.... todays word of the day - "FANTASTICAL"

Doing great today... for the last 3 weeks or so, I've been feeling SO much better!

YAY!! that's great to hear! I hope your day continues to be fantastical as well!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone. Welcome all new ones. I've been here since October and love the community here.

October long time... I've only been here... what... a few weeks.... but I love it here as well. Although being on the upper end of this group.... those 30-somes.... are still kids to me lol.
    Come on you know 40 is the new 30
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Come on you know 40 is the new 30

YEEESSSS!!!!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You know it lol