The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good Monday to all of you in "The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)" group

What are your fitness related goals this week?

I'm getting back to basics - 1) Tracking Daily and 2) Strength Training / Exercise 4 days this week (I got Day-1 yesterday).
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good Monday to all of you in "The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)" group

I'm getting back to basics - 1) Tracking Daily and 2) Strength Training / Exercise 4 days this week (I got Day-1 yesterday).

Looks like a solid plan
    I plan on defeating this cold my boy gave me
    I'm going to take him on his bike to the track so I can run and he can ride probably Wednesday when it cools off
    Other than that it's fun stuff with my son since it's the last week of summer holidays.
    Next week I start back with consistent workouts
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Looks like a solid plan
    I plan on defeating this cold my boy gave me
    I'm going to take him on his bike to the track so I can run and he can ride probably Wednesday when it cools off
    Other than that it's fun stuff with my son since it's the last week of summer holidays.
    Next week I start back with consistent workouts

An excellent plan for this week.

Also hope you're over your cold soon.

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Middle agers.
    Headed out for a walk yesterday evening. It was beautiful and sunny. Not 15 minutes into my walk, the fog rolled in - so thick I couldn't see the lake from the lookout. Good ol' Lake Superior fog. Made for a muggy walk, but I got my 5+miles in. :)
  • Angelhair78
    Angelhair78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am giving this another go..... hopefully successful this time! ;) I am....ahem... now 40- feel free to add me!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Soccer practice this afternoon, it's only 95 degrees out...
  • Cytoguy
    Cytoguy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep...I'm looking at 50 yrs. old real soon
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    crymil1227 wrote: »
    Good Morning all! Rainy mornings the past couple weeks are wrecking my morning workouts! Today I worked on speed intervals on the TM but not the same as a nice run outside! Hoping Wednesday the rain stays away! Make it a great day!

I admire your dedication. I can't force myself to go to gyms or treadmills. This winter will be interesting...hopefully I can stay focused enough to get on the bike (have a mag trainer for indoors) when it gets too miserable outside. I ended up hiking Saturday morning in the drizzly rain the PNW is famous for. The rain ended up breaking around noon, so I hit up a couple other parks and ended up logging around 12 miles by the end of the day.

Good job!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeperoonies.. hope you all have a smashing, successful week.
  • JT1567
    JT1567 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm JT. Just getting started
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    JT1567 wrote: »

Welcome to the nuthouse! :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    JT1567 wrote: »

Come back JT.. he's gone :(
  • schoolnurse452018
    schoolnurse452018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m new here. 45 yo mom of one and school nurse... hence the name.😋. I never had a “weight problem” until suddenly I’m 5’3” and 149lb. I’ve been active on and off and was considered a sporty kid through college. I’ve had some health issues in my life, but I’m feeling good now. I recently started back to work and I’ve been so dead tired. Ive decided to track my calories and finally get a clear picture as to why I’m gaining weight. I eat “healthy”, as I am a nutrition nut, but I think I eat too many “healthy foods”. I could use the camaraderie and inspiration! Thank you for having me!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Soccer practice, 22808 steps 👊
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Let's get the Tuesday going. Have a good one y'all!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday M'agers! Get that workout done, steps in, or whatever you do to make small gains in reaching your goal.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning and to Tuesday. let's make today count good luck have a good day
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Cytoguy wrote: »
    Yep...I'm looking at 50 yrs. old real soon

Cytotechnology ???? Is that why the name??
  • aymanetman7
    aymanetman7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi have a good day all
    40 y :)
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Been working so much lately that my body feels more like Upper Agers group. =D Have a blessed Tuesday all, off to school I go.