The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Terrible eating weekend here too. Birthday celebration for my now 14 year old son on Saturday and then Mother's Day feast yesterday. Hoping I didn't do too much damage. Getting back to it today. Have a great Monday everyone!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Good Monday Morning peeps! I feel like it has been forever since I said gm. I have been off work since Thursday. Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome back lol! missed you on here.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good Monday Morning peeps! I feel like it has been forever since I said gm. I have been off work since Thursday. Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome back lol! missed you on here.

Thank you! ❤❤❤
  • MarieAB071967
    MarieAB071967 Posts: 4 Member
    50 here, I have lost 160 pounds this last year and I am working on finding my "happy place"
  • RandJ6280
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Terrible eating weekend here too. Birthday celebration for my now 14 year old son on Saturday and then Mother's Day feast yesterday. Hoping I didn't do too much damage. Getting back to it today. Have a great Monday everyone!

It was a celebration weekend, it's ok... no.. back on focus. You got this.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    'ello ol' chaps!
  • RandJ6280
    Happy belated Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers out there. I hope the opportunity to enjoy your family... maybe an extra calorie or 1,000.... NOW.... back to work.
    I'd like to also say a special thank-you to my mom... for without her... I wouldn't be here today. bahahahaha
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Happy Monday!! Time to work off the weekend!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Happy Tuesday morning peeps! Lets all have a great day!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Geez, HORRIBLE eating weekend, at least dinners were. Italian restaurant b-day celebration, Mother's Day, I never knew I could still overeat that much. No gym yesterday since I tweaked my back--probably my stomach too heavy! Back at the good eating today, and back to the gym--although not sure what I'll do (except keep me away from the leftovers). Carpe Diem!

I hope your back is ok.. We all have weekends like that, put it behind you. Well done on eating well today :)
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2018
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Morning Tom :)
    G'day peeps, have a good one :+1:
  • SpeedTripleBiker
    SpeedTripleBiker Posts: 2 Member
    Having much fun and intending to keep it that way as long as possible. I lost most of my extra weight on IF and now in the process of switching to Keto for long term sustainability
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Good morning happy Tuesday. Lets make today count. Good luck all you May agers old and new
  • TomFit18

Hello Jo! Hope you had a great day and evening!
  • slimgirljo15

Thanks , it was a good day, Im sitting in here a food coma though.. roast pork dinner , yummm
    Hope you have a great day :)
  • TomFit18

Thanks , it was a good day, Im sitting in here a food coma though.. roast pork dinner , yummm
    Hope you have a great day :)

Thanks!! Meal sounds yummy...sleep well!
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    So had a wonderful Mother’s Day, grubbed on some cake and now getting ready to kill this work week! Have a great day!
  • TomFit18
    jackiemae6 wrote: »
    So had a wonderful Mother’s Day, grubbed on some cake and now getting ready to kill this work week! Have a great day!

Thats awesome! you have a great day as well!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy Tuesday all. We're in for some bad weather tonight so it'll be cuddle time with Mandeebear my Yorkie. Should not have done a spin class last night after tweaking my back over the weekend (I have a few herniated disks that with great care and forethought, don't cause me much trouble). Brought my gym bag for something, yet I don't know what. Maybe just walking on the treadmill. Hopefully, the elliptical but definitely not the Spin class. Eating is going better since the weekend. Carpe Diem.