The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Turn out the light.....the party's over....kiss! kiss!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday and Memorial day.Made it through the night no snacks. Hope to get workout in and enjoy the day. Good luck all
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 45 in less than a month. If my grandma didn't live to be 102 I'd consider myself middle aged but I'm not there yet!!! :)

I'm super busy and active in the winter. Trying to get that bikini body back for the summer.
  • beccapax
    beccapax Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    38! Feel free to add me - I am looking for friends to keep me motivated!
  • VirgoGirl1970
    VirgoGirl1970 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning people!! its 4:18 am Ontario Canada time and I'm at work and the place is quiet!! 3 more hours and I can go to sleep!! Have a great day everyone!!!
  • an111111
    an111111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    morning from dublin hitting the big 40 next march , i have just re-joined looking for some motivation from people around my own age please feel free to add me , heading now for a long walk as it is our 2 weeks of sunshine we have the pleasure of having in ireland hahahha
  • Mommyofthree0731
    Mommyofthree0731 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday I hope everyone has a good day. I got a little greedy yesterday with the bbq food but today is a new day !! We got this !!!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps!! Back to the grind today!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Let's get today going .kinda of a cloudy start here.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. Had a decent run on Sunday and tracked it using my Fitbit and phone GPS. Afterwards, checked my Fitbit and finally, and it's taken since last October, it tells me, "You are in excellent shape for a woman your age." If not for that qualifier of "woman your age," I'd have felt pretty good about it, lol. Carpe Diem.
  • CyberJax43
    CyberJax43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 45, and keen to lose weight and gain friends :)
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people!! I hope your Tuesday rocks!!
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. Had a decent run on Sunday and tracked it using my Fitbit and phone GPS. Afterwards, checked my Fitbit and finally, and it's taken since last October, it tells me, "You are in excellent shape for a woman your age." If not for that qualifier of "woman your age," I'd have felt pretty good about it, lol. Carpe Diem.

I hate that line!! “You look great for your age”. Shut up!

I look great period!!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday Morning Peeps. Tried a new cardio machine at the gym this morning. Had a funny dream last night, and today is just overall great. Keep up the good work! We got this!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday Morning Peeps. Tried a new cardio machine at the gym this morning. Had a funny dream last night, and today is just overall great. Keep up the good work! We got this!

What kind of cardio machine... and please... do tell us your dream.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »

I hate that line!! “You look great for your age”. Shut up!

I look great period!!

I love working in the ER with all those kids, and I love when they ask me how old I am, and I tell them. They are amazed, when I tell them they are (for the most part) all younger then my youngest child.
    But you are right.... I look great, PERIOD!... and getting better about HOW I feel and look.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    A lady does not kiss and tell! LOL! I betcha it had something to do with bunny ears!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    bunny ears? mmm getting more interesting.