The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    jackiemae6 wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday everyone, time to get this day started. Off to work, then off to the gym for leg day! Keep rocking!!!

Good morning Jackie - it was my leg day too. Pillars of strength. My knees gave me a little bit of issue, but nothing I can't deal with. MRI is forth coming for my back and knee.

Weather from central Alabama - right now 77 degrees w/ 88% humidity and 50% chance of rain today.

Ok all, take this day by storm.

Thought for the day - You Decision Determines Your Destiny
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday Morning peeps. Work has kept me from participating as much as usual. Don't they know that I have a fitness social life that I need to keep up with? :D I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday and don't let anything keep you from your goals. *Hugs*
  • bearcat89
    bearcat89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hate days like this I need to go to the gym but I really want to golf but I need to read and write a paper wtf
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    @bearcat89 what did you end up doing?
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Hello all again. I am 2 weeks into my 5 x 5 Stronglifts program. It's exhausting. I need more sleep and to eat better. How are you all?
  • Jason4Ahealthylife
    Jason4Ahealthylife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    40 years young here. I’ve been working hard achieving my goals, searching for like minded people. #40lbsdown
  • NavyManDan
    NavyManDan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    47, here to enjoy the journey. Down 53#s since the end of Dec. Living South of Richmond, VA. Have a FitBit (just acquired) and love this app for keeping track of my intake. I like utilizing protein pacing to keep my weigh loss steady. Add me if you're up to it.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.
    I just multitasked and while my son did a swim lesson I ran and did some step ups and planks all in the beautiful sunshine. I was drenched. Bonus points for being sopping wet after a workout right?
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    17brianb wrote: »
    Good Morning MFP’s! Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a productive & wonderful day!!! I am really pushing myself this week, and hopefully Friday I am at my target weight! I have dropped 2 pants sizes since mid-April!! Thankfully I saved all my nice slacks that I outgrew! Loving this weight loss !!!

Good job and keep up the good work! :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    17brianb wrote: »
    Good Morning MFP’s! Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has a productive & wonderful day!!! I am really pushing myself this week, and hopefully Friday I am at my target weight! I have dropped 2 pants sizes since mid-April!! Thankfully I saved all my nice slacks that I outgrew! Loving this weight loss !!!

Awesome.. way to go :+1:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Great job everyone.
    I just multitasked and while my son did a swim lesson I ran and did some step ups and planks all in the beautiful sunshine. I was drenched. Bonus points for being sopping wet after a workout right?

That's funny, @AliNouveau! My son and I would sometimes measure workout intensity by how much sweat was on our T-shirts. It got to be a regular gag - "You didn't work out very hard - your shirt is still dry" and variations on that theme.

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Great job everyone.

That's funny, @AliNouveau! My son and I would sometimes measure workout intensity by how much sweat was on our T-shirts. It got to be a regular gag - "You didn't work out very hard - your shirt is still dry" and variations on that theme.

So you do get bonus points right? My hat was super gross. Darn workouts making us work hard
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    40 years old, getting harder to lose weight as I get older.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    KLC3354 wrote: »

Yeah, who you telling brother... I'm 55! I'm telling you... start now hitting it.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,841 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Yeah, who you telling brother... I'm 55! I'm telling you... start now hitting it.

Don'tworry Rand we know how to hit it hard B)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps..lets have a fantastic day.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day from New Jersey kind of Cloudy here today alright good luck all get them look at you and let's go halfway through the week
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    good morning peeps- the #mprraccoon made it to the roof so all is good in the world.
  • Phoenix5677
    Phoenix5677 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add anyone. I need all the encouragement I can get. :)
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

You ain't alone. But we're not going down without a fight!

No we are not, just have to work harder in our old age!