The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you Magers. Welcome to Monday. Alright let's knock this sucker down. Get them workouts in have a good day and good luck.
  • PeteOnFire
    PeteOnFire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. 41 year old feeling like a 21 year old after almost 50 pounds weight loss.
    Nice to meet you all.
  • mariedawnvt
    mariedawnvt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Blargh...I really am middle aged, aren't I? I'm 36...add me. In the meantime, I'll be over here grabbing my walker and trying to stay in denial about it.
  • amybethjack
    amybethjack Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. I've been obese most of my adult life. I've tried Weight Watchers where I lost a bunch and gained it all back. This time I'm following the keto woe. Six weeks on keto so far and the weight seems to be falling off. Bonus of keto is that I no longer crave sugars and carbs. My downfall seems to be situational and emotional eating. I'm hoping to get a handle on that while I lose a total of 135 pounds so that I will beable to keep it off in the end. Feel free to add me.
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. I'm 30 pounds down as of this morning with 20 more. I'd like more active people on my page, it's a ghost town at the moment. I take an unhealthy amount of selfies for a thirty something man. :)
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    @amybethjack welcome, congrats on the keto success, that's great. I understand the situational and emotional eating... just think before you eat. At least that what I'm trying. I keep hearing good things about keto.... I'm ready to hear of any tips and tricks. Feel free to add me. Good luck and continued success.
  • bearcat89
    bearcat89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Why is it so easy to track your first meal then by the end of the day you just want to throw your phone at the wall ? I’m 47 and decided after 20years at the same job I wanted to go to college full time and take summer classes and coach a 16 under travel basketball team.I know don’t judge me on spelling punctuation or grammar.lol
  • bearcat89
    bearcat89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LETS DO This!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning from never-to-be-sunny-again NJ I guess. I've never seen this much rain. Made it to 5:30 a.m. spin class anyway. Also figured out how to make a pretty darn good crispy tofu in the air fryer. Such little things...Carpe Diem!
  • RandJ6280
    Options
    Good morning group - I hope that everyone had a great and safe weekend.
    WOW, another weekend with new folks coming in. Welcome one and all - feel free to add.

Todays Word for the day - We can’t always choose what our circumstances are, but we can choose what we’ll do with them
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Middle Agers. A new week, new challenges and at the end a big reward as we all celebrate my birthday!
  • RandJ6280
    edited June 2018
    Options
    PS @dblbbl88 I AM A SHARK lol

@allisonlane161 weathter we had rain Saturday and thunder (I LOVE thunder) yesterday with 50-50 chance of rain later today.
  • RandJ6280
    Options
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday MFPers!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hello people! Still in my 30s and still here :smile:
  • _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all. Hope everyone has a great week :D
  • computerfinch
    computerfinch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'll be honest, I got fat and I'm getting not fat again with this app, down 30 pounds so far. Did my best ride yet this weekend, 40 miles on Satuday. Being old doesn't all suck!
  • ptiteacadienne
    ptiteacadienne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my last year before hitting 40 and I want to hit forty stronger and more fit than I've ever been. I lost 50lbs 6 years ago and I have been maintaining, but started creeping back up and I am not going there again. I need to do this so I can be around for my daughter and my husband. Feel free to add me.
  • jclawst
    jclawst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Monday Middle Agers. A new week, new challenges and at the end a big reward as we all celebrate my birthday!

Bon anniversaire Ali
    Happy birthday Ali