The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Friday morning all. Work out is done and weekend's so close :smile:
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Storming here in Central Illinois. Hope it lets up soon-so I can get my walk in. Just started walking in the am and I'm hooked. Love the peacefulness and quiet. Have a great Friday everyone!
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday - workout done, slow day at work ahead, last day of being a Junior for the kiddo and the we are on to senior year and college decision making - yikes!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Anyone have any plans this weekend? I'm going to my cousin's HS graduation and then her graduation pool party Sunday. B) Hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday and a great weekend.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yay for a sunny Friday (so far) in NJ. Took the 5:30 a.m. Spin class this morning, which leaves only the strength workout later. Not much planned other than a weekend run and gym. And headed to Trader Joe's so I can see if these cauliflower gnocchis are a good enough substitution for my Italian self. I know I love their cauliflower pizza crust. Carpe Diem!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. How is everyone doing? I have missed being here. I had my doctors appointment yesterday for my knee and back. I know I have a little bit of arthritis in my knee, but my doc is setting me up for an MRI of my knee and back. Not sure what is in store for that, but I'm pressed forward! Keeping on!!

Make the most of your workout - Walk away from every workout feeling proud, accomplished, and strong as hell
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Good morning sexy folk!! Happy Friday!!!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »

What about us only somewhat sexy folk? :/
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options

It's okay ya'll, she's talking about me. lol bahahahaha NOT!
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So tired! I was up too late watching the Caps win the Stanley Cup last night (#ALLCAPS!) and no tough workout due to twinging back issue. My goal for today is to keep up the nutrition and get some good walks in.
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

It's okay ya'll, she's talking about me. lol bahahahaha NOT!

I sure was!! ;)
  • dblbbl88
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

What about us only somewhat sexy folk? :/

Well you’re among the sexy folk Egger so don’t worry about the less than sexy folk. They aren’t on MFP!!
  • bornagainlady05
    bornagainlady05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! Hi everyone! Hoping to get the swing of this app and enjoy the journey of getting serious about staying healthy!l and on track!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend middle agers. Anyone have anything fun planned?
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say that I've this amazing week-end planned but I can't. I just cleaned my house and now about to cook dinner. Boring!
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Just because it’s the weekend doesn’t mean it’s time to slack off! Let’s get this!!
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.... 57 here.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps, hope everyone is having a good weekend.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Lets make it a good one today!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your Saturday. Hope all you M Agers keep on track and enjoy your day and work out if it's in your weekend plans.