The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Khobeean
    Khobeean Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    37 going 38 this year. Would love to have more friends here, so please add as you like. I returned to MFP last December after a couple of years being inactive.
  • MMWoods86
    MMWoods86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello 30 year old Mom of four Kids that is needing not just wanting to lose close to 60lbs and then maintain it for life, for my Family and My Kids futures thank you
  • SSB09040
    SSB09040 Posts: 53 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, 40(ish) female here. Fit and friendly and not wishing to lose any weight but just to keep fit and friendly and not ever having to WISH to lose any weight. :) It's getting harder, especially after the festive season! :(
    Happy and healthy new year 2017 everyone! :)
  • Arangely
    Arangely Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm 33 and just trying to be healthier.
  • TallTravelGirl
    TallTravelGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back after taking a break for a few months. I never stopped with my healthy lifestyle...just needed an MFP break. Couldn't get my old screen name back so I have to get friends again. I am very active on here, log daily! I am 40, live in L.A, love to travel and welcome friends from all over!!! Please add me!
  • mrhouck
    mrhouck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    49 here trying to stay strong and healthy.
  • fnwabs
    fnwabs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have tried fitness pal in the past. Recently, yesterday, I started adding my meals. I will take it day by day.
  • smiffymfc
    smiffymfc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mark 48 feel free to add
  • baconwine
    baconwine Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am fast approaching my 40th birthday so please feel free to add me. Back on track after a horrible 2016 of bad food choices and lack of exercise. Screw you, stress.
  • Suuzanne37
    Suuzanne37 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello. 40✨Just working on my health, one day at a time. Feel free to add me
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back after taking a break for a few months. I never stopped with my healthy lifestyle...just needed an MFP break. Couldn't get my old screen name back so I have to get friends again. I am very active on here, log daily! I am 40, live in L.A, love to travel and welcome friends from all over!!! Please add me!

That's an awesome before and after picture...add me
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am less than 2 years away from law enforcement retirement. want to get in great shape and maintain so that I present well when I get my next job! Looking forward to the next phase of life! feel free to add me. I have been doing well with my diet and my work-outs have been increasing in intensity. I also started using a fitbit in the last 2 weeks and it is pretty cool!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm in the last year of my 30's and I want to go out with a bang. Feel free to add me
  • BoaOrHat
    BoaOrHat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 on Jan 5. Add me!!!
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's weekend going?
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    I'm 42 on the 11th. Trying to get back into shape after 4 kids and medical problems. My husband and I set a goal to start competing in tough mudders together. He is much closer to that goal than I am.
  • Graham7679
    Graham7679 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Now then new on here feel free add me I if wish.
    Turned 35 week before Christmas.
  • ElizaEm35
    ElizaEm35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Almost 38, mommy of two littles, x-ray tech.