The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• fnwabs
    fnwabs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today, not a great day, but I got through it. Snacking is a big problem. Also, I made a mistake and got on the scale. I weigh more than I said, sooooo...I really, really have to get serious with staying on track. Also, I need to add the exercising into my daily routine. Ugh! Slim all my life until this past year or so. Need to get more active. I can do this. I can do this!
  • Crazyjro
    Crazyjro Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey just turned 40 in October feel free to add me
  • loriclark5
    loriclark5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My name is Lori. I have been logging food on and off for a few years, but it's a new year, so add me. I make all my food logs visible to all friends because it helps me stay accountable. Add me?
  • CindyM02
    CindyM02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    47 here. Just joined last month. Got to lose some serious weight since I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Urs_Durf
    Urs_Durf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    40 and trying to get into a 2 piece this summer
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with about 77kg to lose. I woke up on the 1st with renewed determination and have been pleased with my results so far. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • forCole
    forCole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guyz! 37, feel free to add me!
  • Furrlicious
    Furrlicious Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, just started....
  • sherri80squeen
    sherri80squeen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! 46. Wanting to get a get active again for a healthier life. Feel free to add!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Another lovely snowshoe tonight. Lots of snow fell and is still falling. Love this weather!
  • tacosnbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    There was a 4 and a 0 on my birthday cake this year:/ So, I guess I'm in the cool kids club now.
    I'm giving MFP another shot. I have been successful using this app in the past and I would like to lose another 15-20 pounds. I would love fitness friends my age. Please add me.
  • runawaycowgirl
    runawaycowgirl Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, only just started using MFP again on the 1st. Determined to get and stay on track this year with my fitness, any one looking for someone to bounce your thoughts or feeling off about your fitness journey. Feel free to add me!
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with about 77kg to lose. I woke up on the 1st with renewed determination and have been pleased with my results so far. Feel free to add me :smile:

POUNDS! I have 77 POUNDS to lose!
  • runawaycowgirl
    runawaycowgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MelsLeanDream haha your to funny, good luck either way mate :D