The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...lets have a great week!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend and that you have a great week! Work today and Tuesday, off Wednesday and back to work on Thursday and Friday. Going to see Skynyrd with one of my friends Friday night. Stay cool and drink plenty of water. :)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Glad it's the start of a new week and new opportunity to do better. Headed to the Catskills for a few days on the Fourth. Always have a great time running in a different area and hiking to new vistas. Taking the yorkie this time, so she'll hike about a mile and then ride in the sling the remainder. Carpe diem!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hello middle agers. Let's go get after it this week!

Stay safe and Happy 4th July to all.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hello middle agers. Let's go get after it this week!

Stay safe and Happy 4th July to all.

Just thinking - this site is international, and 4th July won't mean the same to everybody.
  • Bridgetaziz
    Bridgetaziz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in my 40s and would love to have some friends. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    xxxrz5o6we4w.gif

Lets have a great day peeps! Getting closer!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. Hot in the northeast .Stay cool and get workouts in.Good luck M agers
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday. Stay cool and stay hydrated!
  • SaberBunny
    SaberBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am a 38 year old trans woman going through my second puberty. Looking to add more friends on MFP so feel free to add me if you like. I had lost 75 lbs, but I am up 20 again because hormones and life stress. I need to lose 165 to reach my first goal.
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How is it I can be in my 40s but feel like I'm still in my 20s? Just wiser. This aging thing baffles me!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kate! I'm 41 and attempting to lose around 60!bs. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had to take off yesterday, recovering from this weekend working..... I did hit the gym yesterday for a leg workout, but took off from work.

Thought of the Day: Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well
  • allisonlane161
    Options
    How is it I can be in my 40s but feel like I'm still in my 20s? Just wiser. This aging thing baffles me!

Wait til you're 56 and still feel like you're in your 20's. You'll be baffled-lier. :)
  • allisonlane161
    Options
    Good morning from uber-hot, ultra-humid NJ. Looking forward to heading to the mountains until Sunday. Workouts going great; nutrition could use some more discipline. Carpe diem!
  • nazmed18
    nazmed18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, been using MFP for some time as a calorie tracker but just now getting into the other features. Feel free to add me
  • djt4321
    djt4321 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    42 here...trying to lose 30+ pounds. I live in Michigan and would love to connect with some like-minded people!
  • jaymeventers
    jaymeventers Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New here...so how do you add people? I'm 36 needing to keep my diet and exercise in check. Feel free to add me for mutual support. Alright everyone, meet your goal today!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options

Wait til you're 56 and still feel like you're in your 20's. You'll be baffled-lier. :)

Or 64. Beyond baffled.