The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    I'm Anita, 37, and live in Auckland, New Zealand. I just joined My Fitness Pal yesterday. Please feel free to add me.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Good morning all. Have a fantastic Friday. The weekend is nearly here 😊
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps...lets have a super Friday!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Good morning happy Friday all. Alright let's all have a good day all you have M ages old and new. Good and get them workouts in.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning happy Friday all. Alright let's all have a good day all you have M ages old and new. Good and get them workouts in.

Lunchtime swim later on. Not the fastest but it's a refreshing workout between the day job :-)
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Happy Friday M'agers! Have a great day.
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    back from a week of work travels - happy to report no scale movement - I take that as a win as I was surrounded by food for 3 days and no exercise. Happy Friday all!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    It's Friday!!!
    Way to go Lisa vacations are hard to stay in track well done not gaining
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Good morning from a last-nice-day-in-the-forecast NJ. Made it to the gym for lifting and cardio last night. Headed out of work early again today so my drive home is only 30+ minutes instead of an hour+. Hard to believe the number of people who head to the shore on a Friday. Should be a good weigh in tomorrow. Carpe diem!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ok it's FRIDAY... on on this day, let them eat cake... and us too for that matter, for it is International Cake Day, and Good morning from humid Alabama.

Thought of the Day: One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.

befunky-design21.jpg
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Good Friday morning. It is still beautiful here in Virginia. Woke up this morning it was 64 and low humidity. That will all change this weekend. @RandJ6280 you can have my cake as I don't really like sweets. Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    pepper5200 wrote: »
    Hi there, would like to make some friends my age. Just turned 50 :)

Welcome!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited July 2018
    Man, it's been a long time since I've posted in the thread.. (Immediate post above doesnt count. :laugh: )
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Good morning from a last-nice-day-in-the-forecast NJ. Made it to the gym for lifting and cardio last night. Headed out of work early again today so my drive home is only 30+ minutes instead of an hour+. Hard to believe the number of people who head to the shore on a Friday. Should be a good weigh in tomorrow. Carpe diem!

Stay off that Parkway. If you ever went to the Shore In New Jersey in the middle of summer you will find out why they call it a parkway. Lol B)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »

Stay off that Parkway. If you ever went to the Shore In New Jersey in the middle of summer you will find out why they call it a parkway. Lol B)

For sure....Route 42=42 different ways to turn a 15 minute drive into a three hour one. Expressway=express route to sit on the Parkway. I hate summers in NJ.
  • bettyboo1966
    bettyboo1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I’m 52 and had the app for years but never use it.ive still about 30lbs still to lose and half of my body fat to lose too,so feel free to add me as I’ve a feeling I will be with this app for a long time 🤗
  • tgail10
    tgail10 Posts: 16 Member
    Let’s see if I can keep up with swimming/yoga while at hotels the next couple of weeks.