The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    mg_89 wrote: Ā»
    Aha... My people! The middle aged pack :smiley: 43 here... Advil, anyone?

I'll take two, please!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Holla! Fixin to be 40 in 2 months! So excited I made it to 40! Tell me of your 40th Birthday Celebration :smile:

I had 2 strongbows and stayed up late. Yeah, I am kind of a badkitten. šŸ˜‚
    What are you going to do?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

Oh my god, I'm middle age! Forty-four and my names Travis.

Actually feeling much better now than I did in my 30s. šŸ˜Š Forties aren't that bad. šŸ˜‚
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! The school year has officially begun for me as I am not feeling wonderful. Skipped the gym this morning but will be back at it tomorrow.
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Morning people! Let's make today count! Also, anyone know where we left the heating pad? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    bill9160 wrote: Ā»
    I'm more of an Aleve man....but I can be tempted

Hey that was gonna be my line. It's Aleve all the way lately.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! The school year has officially begun for me as I am not feeling wonderful. Skipped the gym this morning but will be back at it tomorrow.

Amazing how that happens. My daughter just came home from school the other day with a nasty cold. Guess who has it now. Schools and hospitals are great places to be if you want to get sick. :smiley:
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    The older I get the more pills I take. I wonder if I have to log those? How many calories in an Aleve?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    bill9160 wrote: Ā»
    The older I get the more pills I take. I wonder if I have to log those? How many calories in an Aleve?

Perhaps you need to buy stock in the company that makes Aleve?
  • AbangPittu
    AbangPittu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started my journey 2 years ago and I wasn't consistent. So I couldn't see results. And I'm here again to give myself a second chance. Feel free to add me guys.
  • MonicaRunnerGirl
    Options
    So I take supplements each morning.....my daughter says, "Mom that's a lot of pills"...haha! And if I'm recovering from injury, which is 80% of the time (lol) I throw in 2 Advil.......I'm a runner. I workout Monday-Friday (I only run 3x a week; other days I cross-train). Some days I do weights or strength training. I hate weights. I'm 45, almost 46. Just trying to stay fit and lose a few pounds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • rcl19335
    rcl19335 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Late 40s. Former athlete. Now Iā€™m a coach. Home gym guy. Would love to make some friends on here to share motivation.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Good morning Middle agers.. have a great week and hit those daily goals :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good afternoon, middle agers! I always forget to check out the forums...I came today to check out the Fitbit thread, but I thought I would also pop in here. I'm about to finish my ninth month, and I'm 27 pounds down! I'm so happy with the community of supportive friends here! I hope all of you have a great week!

Congrats on your success!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Have a lovely day, if that is ever possible on a Tuesday! šŸ˜€
  • domf_0105
    domf_0105 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello to my fellow 40-somethings, and to the rest of you as well. šŸ˜¬
  • SCAL30
    SCAL30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me..34 here from Berkshire uk
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Tuesday leg day in the books! Have a great day peeps.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Gooooddd mooorning MFP!! (if you read that as Robin Williams, it'll be funnier)

Hope you all crush your goals today. I'm still recovering from some sort of a severe cold. No goal crushing for me yet.