The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Workout Wednesday!! :smile:

Awesome! You got this!
  • tde1961
    tde1961 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Man this day sucks but I'm not going to stress eat. I'm saving calories for stress drinking later!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    tde1961 wrote: »
    Man this day sucks but I'm not going to stress eat. I'm saving calories for stress drinking later!

Sorry you're having a stressful day. Bourbon is a nice stress reliever.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options

:( Hope it gets better for you!
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    @epr3996 We talked about this.. I will be 40 next year...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

hope your day improves and you have something delicious for stress drinking

yay this thread is back!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    @epr3996 We talked about this.. I will be 40 next year...

But I still have not seen any ID I can say i'm only 57 but without ID who would believe that?
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    glad to see the thread is back, I thought I'd been expelled for a moment there! Feel like the meal planning is getting better, have ironed out my wednesday evening when I was eating fast food because I was pushed for time in between work and evening classes, sushi to the rescue! And for the first time last time, the 'in five weeks' prediction on my food diary predicted a weight under 100kg. I know it's not accurate but it was nice to see those double digits even in theory! Have a great day everyone.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    sweet! Glad to be back among the cool kids again! (making comments like that one are probably why they never let me in ;) Thank you to all for your well wishes on my home page recently...meant the world <3 ....I love you mans! lol hugs and happy hump day...or whats left it in.... B)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    sweet! Glad to be back among the cool kids again! (making comments like that one are probably why they never let me in ;) Thank you to all for your well wishes on my home page recently...meant the world <3 ....I love you mans! lol hugs and happy hump day...or whats left it in.... B)

They’ve let me in and I’m not a cool kid at all😆
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Yes! I vote we just end Wednesday early!
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    I ate too many tortilla chips tonight and now I want wine. Sigh.
  • mbmart60
    mbmart60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So if closer to 60 than 50ish, does one get booted out at 60, or not let in at all? And should I join newer group 30's, 40's 50ish group?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    So I thought this thread was gone and posted something similar.I am sorry if it causes any confusion . I will try and keep up with both lol good luck all.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    So I thought this thread was gone and posted something similar.I am sorry if it causes any confusion . I will try and keep up with both lol good luck all.

No problems Ralph. We all appreciate you starting the other one for us.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone. It’s been awhile since I’ve been in the forums and this thread. This group rocks!!!

Add me!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle agers.. hope you all have an awesome day..

@FitnTrimSteve I'm liking the new name 👍
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Happy to see you all back!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Good Morning My Loves !!! My day isn't complete without taking a walk through this group. Happy Friday Eve :)
  • larman64
    larman64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Morning all, fighting the cravings today : (