The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Walking over 3 km cause your car is in the shop and you need to get errands done and hey it's only 1km from your house so why not walk, is not good for your plantar fasciitis. i didn't run at least!!!! Geez imagine if i had. Old person foot issues suck
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ouch, glad you made it home though! Hopefully those feets feel a bit better after some rest.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Walking over 3 km cause your car is in the shop and you need to get errands done and hey it's only 1km from your house so why not walk, is not good for your plantar fasciitis. i didn't run at least!!!! Geez imagine if i had. Old person foot issues suck

Lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ouch, glad you made it home though! Hopefully those feets feel a bit better after some rest.

I iced it. I'm refusing to take Aleve. I'll just have some wine and that'll make me forget it hahaha
  • stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

I iced it. I'm refusing to take Aleve. I'll just have some wine and that'll make me forget it hahaha

Rest up Ali and take it easy. Hope you feel better!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Rest up Ali and take it easy. Hope you feel better!!

Thanks Steve. All my injuries are cause by ignoring things. As my physio guy said I grew up training and thinking we can deal with that later. Well things begin to catch up in your 40s
  • 09Tina73
    09Tina73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m 45 and just started using this app again after a few years of not having it. Good luck to everyone on their journey to a healthier life style.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...we made it Friday is here! Enjoy the day..the weekend will be even better!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! No break for the wicked, we get our 6 holidays for the year, and today doesn't count.
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Morning! Off to see my nutritionist in a couple of hours. Have a great day!
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Have a great day everybody :) My day is already halfway. Went to the gym and rocking it before eater #timedifference #europe
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great Good Friday!🐰🥚
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all you M agers!!🌞
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's good Friday. Hoppy Easter the bunny will be on his way soon
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Happy Good Friday! Have a great day y'all and a great weekend!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How’s everyone’s day going?
  • Iwannagetfitagain
    Iwannagetfitagain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all 43 here. Please add me
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When Alison says let's do a road trip, let's go to the nation's capital oh wait let's go just outside it to see a zoo featuring all Canadian animals.

Ya just outside means an hour drive. Not to mention I should pouring rain and there's flood warnings. But hey the town is adorable and there's a waterfall nearby
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello turning 43 this year! Nice to meet everyone.
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    hi2u, welcome!