The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Have a great Tuesday!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday middle agers.
    So my physio guy is away which means I get to go skate!!! Last Tuesday class of the season I believe. Well at least last one I'll make it to
    Have a great day
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Morning! Was so weird to see snow on the ground this morning after none for a couple of weeks.

Ugh where do you live that you're enjoying this winter that'll never end

Michigan, winter just keeps on coming over here. ROFL.

We have white stuff falling from the sky and blowing in the breeze. This winter just won't go away

Thank god spring is kicking in over here (Amsterdam). Makes live so much nicer :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Have a great Tuesday!

Hey.. :*

Goodnight middle agers. Hope you all have a great day.
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Does the premium membership show me ALL of the nutrition stuff in my diet log? I'd love to see it all listed in my log.
  • c0uchnest
    c0uchnest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations... I recently went through a W30 back in October and then basically went right back to eating crap. I did learn some things about reading labels though. I have been trying to lose that dreaded last 15 pounds for a while now and when I get serious I can usually do a 1-2 pound loss per week. I've already lost about 15-17 pounds since I started this way back when. I find that I do tend to do better when I keep track of what I am eating, set goals and keep myself on track by continuing to learn about what is healthy and what isn't. New friends are welcome!
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Learning what is healthy for you is great, and keeping track of your intake and such is always a good thing. Lets you know what and when your ingesting things.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey Sparky, fr premium i think you get to see more macros or something. i've never done this counting macros so I never explored it cause I get what i need from the free site. If you're not seeing all the foods you've eaten it might be a glitch. This place is rather god at glitching
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just turned 31 ahhh lol I think I am not officially considered middle aged- any one any age feel free to add me!
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Hey Sparky, fr premium i think you get to see more macros or something. i've never done this counting macros so I never explored it cause I get what i need from the free site. If you're not seeing all the foods you've eaten it might be a glitch. This place is rather god at glitching

Ahh ok, thanks!
  • Princess_Damama
    Princess_Damama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I'm 55 and am looking to lose 70 lbs. I have chronic pancreatitis along with severe back and hip (hereditary) and shoulder problems.

It has been hard for me to exercise and being on such a restricted diet along with added stress I have been stuck in a rut and I need to do something about it.

I am looking for friends that need some motivation because I am great at giving it out but I'm not so good at giving it to myself, lol. I occasionally need nudges and I would like some help moving things along. I would appreciate the assistance.
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    c0uchnest wrote: »
    Greetings and Salutations... I recently went through a W30 back in October and then basically went right back to eating crap. I did learn some things about reading labels though. I have been trying to lose that dreaded last 15 pounds for a while now and when I get serious I can usually do a 1-2 pound loss per week. I've already lost about 15-17 pounds since I started this way back when. I find that I do tend to do better when I keep track of what I am eating, set goals and keep myself on track by continuing to learn about what is healthy and what isn't. New friends are welcome!

Congrats on finishing a Whole30. That’s no small feat. I’ve done two. One of the best things about them is learning your label reading!!

• momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm a few months shy of 40. I'm 5'9" SW-208 Current 196 with a goal of 165. I really have enjoyed my experience here with MFP. I could always use more friends that are positive.... a bonus would be outdoors enthusiasts like me.
  • Ro_4R
    Ro_4R Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Make it a great day

And enjoy the sunrise Islandgal3
  • abeja11
    abeja11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, second time using myfitnesspal, first time it helped me lose 7kgs which I gained back in a period of 5 years. Now looking again to go back to that weight and keeping it off! thanks guys
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great morning!
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Morning! I'm super ready for the day!
  • lauriebakesg
    lauriebakesg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...48 and getting back into team sports (ouch!)