The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• jayacg
    jayacg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Technically we're all living longer and at 46 years old I don't think I'm middle aged for at least another four years :wink:
    I've just ended a four month stint on Noom, dropping from 13 stone 4 in January to 10 stone 6.4 today. I need to get back into krav maga and kettle bells so that I can keep the weight off. I would love to find others seeking to motivate and be motivated to increase activity. I have, judging by the combat trousers I've chosen to try and fit before going into weight maintenance mode, another 4 pounds to lose. But I'm oh so weary of the calorie restriction!!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Nice work, jayacg.
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Ain't no shame in my game....7zmusz3yp2ct.jpg
    Looks tempting! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options

*cake drool*
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It really bothers me that the orange rosette isn't like the others on my cake. Hahshs
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau - nice pic of beautiful you and your delicious cake!!💜
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It really bothers me that the orange rosette isn't like the others on my cake. Hahshs

I wasn’t going to say anything.🤷‍♂️
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »

I wasn’t going to say anything.🤷‍♂️

Right?!?! Wtf Loblaws why you doing this ????

Hahah. I can make much nicer cakes than this but I just love cheapo grocery store cakes
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Frenchgrrl wrote: »
    59. Best shape of my life, sans childhood until about 13. Being a sports nut helps but now instead of watching (like I did for my 20's, 30's and 40's) I play hard at least 5 x a week. I love it and have added bodybuilding and yoga. I feel as if I were 39... lol! I really do. I now wear a 6/8 with plenty of room to make sure the buttons aren't gaping and the zippers aren't really to explode. Life holds many strange surprises and this surprise (4 years of weight loss and maintenance) couldn't have been predicated if you had given me a million bucks.

I need to hang out with you for awhile.
  • MissTammie77
    MissTammie77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm in the 40's club. Please feel free to add me 😁 I'm in the uk
  • CherylG1968
    CherylG1968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’ll be 51 in about six weeks. Thankfully everyone thinks I’m a lot younger!!!🥳🥳🥳

I had gained weight a couple of years ago and wasn’t sure if it was hormonal and this is what every middle aged woman goes through. Then I heard someone talk about keto and how they lost weight and were naming others who did the same.

I started on my new diet last year mid-June. I was at 157 lbs.

I am happy to say that one year later I am at 129 lbs! I haven’t been this weight in a long time and I feel great! My husband has been watching what he’s eating and we bought a Peloton bike. So besides the treadmill, elliptical, walking and weights, we use the bike in the evening. I feel so much better now. Back to my old self again. 😬

We eat salmon, chicken, fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, etc. I also drink a lot of water all day long, along with herbal tea and supplements. Best I’ve felt in a long time. 🎉💃🏼

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Survived the week and Friday night. The sun is out ...and i have no plans, but I am sure I will figure something out! Anything exciting happening for you people?
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Quick question: how do you post photos on your feed?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

That looks fantastic!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy weekend!!!!
    Quick question: how do you post photos on your feed?

You can only do it if you have the app there should be an option to add a picture
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOo WOO! Happy Saturday! Also cake looks awesome Ali!