The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Happy Birthday
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Anyone else suffer a midlife crisis yet?👀 Lol

Everyday! 😂
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member

Happy birthday!!! No midlife crises that I know of.
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member

I've had several and I am only 38
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone is has had a good week and ready for the weekend!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Slappy74 wrote: »
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone is has had a good week and ready for the weekend!

Hooray for the weekend
    Just saw hubs off for his guys weekend away, housekeeper is cleaning, my job is to buy snacks and booze for my slumber party with my friends tomorrow evening
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    I was going to post stuff, but I'm tired and I got nothing ROFL. Have a great weekend!
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Slappy74 wrote: »

About 300 of them by now. And enjoyed every minute of it😂😂😂
  • forestfreek
    Yesterday was my birthday...and I thought I'd be really sad..again (I haven't taken bdays so well since I turned 40)...But it turned out pretty nice, beautifully actually. TURNS OUT ALL THESE YEARS, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT ALL OF MY MANY BLESSINGS, BE GRATEFUL AND I COULD HAVE STARTED ENJOYING MY "MIDDLE AGE" BIRTHDAYS ALOT SOONER!💙

Happy Birthday!!🎉🎂🥂. Glad you had a good day.
    I personally love being in my 40s. It’s been the best years of my life so far 😊

• Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Taking it easy tonight. Y’all have a good one!
    e679srhkyva8.jpg
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

Currently a few days into a 60 day shred. Aiming to lose as much weight as possible in my experiement. Wish me luck
  • michelleqht
    michelleqht Posts: 0 Member
    edited July 2019
    Totally love this group name totally attracted to it!. Oh not sure if I need to be added or if you just post???
  • michelleqht
    michelleqht Posts: 0 Member
    edited July 2019
    Totally love this group name totally attracted to it!. Oh not sure if I need to be added or if you just post???
  • forestfreek
    Good morning and happy Saturday! Hope everyone has a great weekend 😊🎉
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Hello all, I'm 43, and I'm back in and need some encouragement to get back to the what I was a few mths ago.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,162 Member
    Wish me luck

Good luck! Actually, scratch that. It's not luck. Revised to say, "Make yourself successful." It's a simple equation, but it's not easy. We're all here with you. WE can do it! We all fall off the rails sometime. My last couple weeks is a great example. Pick up, dust off, keep moving in the general direction we're traveling.

Glad you came back to join us again!

• lessdefined82
    lessdefined82 Posts: 70 Member
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm 43, and I'm back in and need some encouragement to get back to the what I was a few mths ago.

What happened during the last few months? You got this, just need to refocus on your goals!!
  • akachrisphillips
    akachrisphillips Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello.
    Didnt realise there was a community here.
    If you want to add me you can. I'm 45 and started using the app after my wife was using it for some time for her fitness regime.
    Started really training last december. Mostly strength training to prevent further back issues whilst becoming stronger overall and getting rid of some fat in the process.