The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    44... fell off the wagon and would love to have support in this weight loss journey that never seems to end! Feel free to add me.
  • hevinator1
    hevinator1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, on the younger side, play roller derby in my new fitness life. Anyone around NY?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    49 in years, 15 in my mind, but physically 69. :smiley:
    A southern/country boy at heart born and raised in southern part of VA. Thank God I'm a country boy! Y'all can add me if y'all like.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Almost 39, working on losing 50-100 pounds so I can start a new adventure/job.
    Grew up a competitive swimmer. Former roller derby official. Teaching kids how to swim is my primary means of training/exercise. I try to do at least one St Jude's half marathon every year. #Nashville2018
    Always open to adding new friends. Cute puppies are always a plus. I have been adopted by a 14 year old rescue named Max! Puppy size does not matter, Chihuahuas to Great Danes!
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ive been 21 for 18 years now.... At least I feel the exact same...
  • enjoylife_jackson
    Options
    Hello all I am on top of that Hill not quite over it yet but getting there looking for motivation from others and offering motivations to all looking for friends
  • Missustruth
    Missustruth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Testing
  • Missustruth
    Missustruth Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    45 coming up. Mom, wife and Trying new things to grow like this: Reaching out on this forum as opposed to being a loner. I've gained 30+ lbs since starting MFP. Hit a wall and trying to discover why? Starting to change one habit, then will build another and lots of introspection on the way. Having a lot of a-ha! Moments lately. Actually feeling alright. Add if you like. Peace & Love!
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    42, getting stronger everyday...new pals always welcome! :wink:
  • potatoyeti
    potatoyeti Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    42 here. Making some serious life style changes and looking for all the support that can get. I can be very supportive also.
  • gspieker1973
    gspieker1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 44.5 and I am trying a different approach to losing weight with insulin resistance.
  • leighsa1973
    leighsa1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I’m Lisa Marie. I have enjoyed using MFP.. feel free to add me. (44) some say middle age... I say “people are living longer!”
    My goal... to run a marathon!!
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am 41.... trying to restart after not being consistent over the last year. New job, moved to Texas and now finally in our new home. I could use some new friends for my fresh start!!
  • taradanley
    taradanley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    43 here. Mom to 2 kids and full time job in IT. 100 lbs to go hoping to make some friends to keep each other honest and motivate!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B) add me
  • Fatmuscleguy
    Fatmuscleguy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    47 here.Been on MFP for almost a year.Lost 30lbs,gained back 20 dammit!.Slowly working my way back down.Feel free to add me
  • kane1200
    kane1200 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I recently turned 40 - Looking to eat better, get more consistent with exercise and drop 20-30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Since when is late 30s middle age? Middle age my *kitten*! This is just getting started!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B)
  • MrsWatkins2024
    MrsWatkins2024 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    38 looking to lose 30 pounds feel free to add me