The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    53 from north east uk feel free to add me
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    I must say, I think some (most) of y'all must be fibbin' cause none of y'all look to be late 30s and 40's. Y'all have to share y'alls secrets. And ain't nay one of y'all claiming to be forty look past y'alls mid 30's at the most.

I agree! I'm on the upper end of this "middle-age" group, and alot of these folks look the same age as my kids! Maybe I need an "over the hill" group instead! :D

IDK Tess, you look pretty youthful to me as well. I guess you as well as many others on her are just aging like a fine wine. :smiley:

Me not so much. I've aged like a bottle of Night Train or Mad Dog 20/20. :lol:
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi I'm 42 just trying to keep fit and healthy,feel free to add me to share my journey
  • PeteLincoln2910mfp
    PeteLincoln2910mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 48 and on a mission to hit my ideal weight target and hopefully reverse type 2 diabetes by my 50th.....feel free to add
  • LadyMimiAnne
    LadyMimiAnne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turned 49 in July, and I'd love to be in a group with my real peers. I'm trying to lose weight after gaining a lot during a stint dealing with breast cancer in 2013. Chemo completely altered my metabolism, and I developed the habit of comfort eating.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    49. Can never have too many friends.
  • BootyfulBikerZX10r
    BootyfulBikerZX10r Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    mid 30's married looking for friends and support in our journeys feel free to add me Im a noob and don't know how to add people
  • citygator
    citygator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    40’s, active for last 40 days, open diary, down 25lbs but still need another 35 off. Geez, still not over the hump. Help!!!! :smile:
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    24th anniversary of my 25th birthday....HA!
  • rae1721
    rae1721 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and working my way to a happier, healthier version of my former self!!
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I turn 40 this month. I can't decide if i care or not. I'm active and feeling good. My friends list has dwindled a bit, so I'd like a few more active friends.
  • faytheahart
    faytheahart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38. Have to loose weight before I become diabetic and trying to lower my blood pressure too! Definitely need help staying motivated! Please add me if you want to
  • Riverwild77
    Riverwild77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40, very active and healthy but wanting to turn back the clock, and slim down some, feel free to add me!
  • gospelsoprano1
    gospelsoprano1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never tell my age ;) But I do need to be here lol. Hey Y'all add me!
  • Yamil0507
    Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    36 and ready to have a lifestyle change, need all the support i can get.
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 here and play tennis 3-4 times a week. I feel I am in great shape and do better than average for my age but need to learn to eat better. I love to eat and Pizza is my killer..LOL
    Add me if you like
  • mihimamao
    mihimamao Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 this year .. Its all uphill from here!!!! Feel free to add me if your emotional , overweight and finally looking in the mirror like me :/ lol ..
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will add you to my support ☺️
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Catchy title...regardless we are all on a mission to better health and lifestyles!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's very true