The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• skawasti
    skawasti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey whats up all. Im 37 and looking to lose 20 more pounds. Been on and off with my diet since I started on this app in 2013. But recently I got more serious and have been logging my meals religiously. Already down 15lbs in the last 3 months. Having a good support system is helpful. Feel free to add me and good luck in your journey!!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I really enjoy this app, keeping track of everything that goes into my mouth! Good luck!
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    hevinator1 wrote: »
    I'm 32, on the younger side, play roller derby in my new fitness life. Anyone around NY?

Awesome! Love going to watch derby. I am from New York, and the roller rebels are my local team.
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Middle age?? sounds so clinical...lol.......young in mind and working hard to keep young in body too....more friend wanted with similar out look.... from Liverpool uk, feel free to add.
  • tawhite00
    tawhite00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I’ve used this app several times never got into communities. I’m thinking this will help with keeping me on track. My daughter is getting married in February and don’t want to be the mom that’s out of shape. So I’m hoping this group will keep me on point
  • lynseymedical8757
    Options
    I'm starting today and looking for support and accountability! I dont know anyone on here, which makes it super easy to slack when I'm the only one who knows lol! Sugar is my #1 nemesis so any advice on beating that demon is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 yrs old. Still have 40 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • LilPetesMama
    LilPetesMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    42....career stress is starting to take a toll. Hoping by eating a tad better and working out a min. 3 times a week will help. Time will tell.
  • sunshinechelle
    sunshinechelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    40 year old Canadian girl looking for support and motivation! Would love some friends, feel free to add me
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B)
  • scott796
    scott796 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    45 here but trying my best to still be 18 in the gym. Feel free to add me.
  • karijo475
    karijo475 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good morning! 42 here... Half way to my goal. I am all for friends/chatting with others that are closer to my age! Some of the comments I've heard :neutral: lol feel free to add me!
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be 39. Feel free to add me too.
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    IPedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    56 here...I have ran circles around 20 somethings in the gym. I am retired military and ran a remedial fitness program for those who are active duty and failed their PT tests for the last couple of years.
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost 3 stone on slimming world but my weight loss slowed so I'm back here to try and shake things up. I'm a 41 year old mum who has a part time job but mostly life revolves round taking care of my family and avoiding hoovering up their leftovers!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lots of new faces....welcome!
  • michaelwhite13
    michaelwhite13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    approaching the big 60 and heading in the right direction, weight wise!
  • road2zion
    road2zion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well.
  • LisaWyo72
    LisaWyo72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    45 here, single mother of 2. Just starting out with workouts and diet changes. Any tips or support are greatly appreciated.