The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• melwalk78
    melwalk78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im 38 and kind if active. Seems to get harder as I get older. Feel free to add me
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Hi all

im 44...need to get my diet under control and get back into the swing of things!
    good luck!
    kim
  • friendlyquantum
    friendlyquantum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My birthday is around Thanksgiving...I will be 40. Gasp! I would love to build a network of support on here!
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    47...feel free to add!
  • russb_
    russb_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all I’m 41 and focusing on diet while switching up my workouts now that I’m “middle aged”. Still hitting cardio and weights often, just stopped any powerlifting.
  • SaucyButternuts
    SaucyButternuts Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! 37, pushing 38. Spent most of life active then I got a desk job about 5 years ago and things kind of went down hill. I am trying to get back to my old active lifestyle and am hoping to find people to help keep up the motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • SaucySquirrel79
    SaucySquirrel79 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all! New here and pushing 40. I joined MFP after watching my hubby start interacting in groups, logging his food and workouts... figured why not give it a go as well!? Looking for friends to help stay motivated and break out of my sedentary cubicle-worker lifestyle, so feel free to add! :)
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    47 - and loving it!
  • kerirogerson
    kerirogerson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 38 from new zealand. Looking for friends with similar goals.
    Wanting to lose 30kg (66lbs?)
    Starting again
    Feel free to add me!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I’m 48 and wanting to lose like 100, good luck to us both !
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hey hey hey! I'm way north of 30, but this looks like a fun group. I started weight lifting and regular workouts about 5 years ago. Got serious about losing 75 lbs. in March this year. I've dropped 40 - only 35 to go!

Add me if you like. I get lots of motivation from the interactions on this forum.
  • wm6810
    wm6810 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and from Georgia...and would love to have support in this weight loss journey that I am about to embark on once again. Please feel free to add me.
  • david8350
    david8350 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    38 always looking for friends add me if you want
  • Invinible1
    Invinible1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am getting started today and am hoping to establish a mutual support system with women friends around my age (45+). Working moms would be especially welcome!
  • rustypep
    rustypep Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Almost 44 here and just back to it. Lost 42 only to gain 37 back. Lost 7 the first few weeks. Would like to lost another 60-70. Feel free to add me.
  • healthclubau1
    healthclubau1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • KingMe78
    KingMe78 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    40 here add me plz!!
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Very active on here and living an active life. Love cycling, lifting and staying busy. Down almost 100# and still going. Feel free to add me.
  • Craeftig
    Craeftig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me :wink:
  • carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 40's and starting again. I can use all the encourages I can get! Please add me.