I was just told to eat heavier at breakfast and very lite at dinner.

Options
1235»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    He is a very healthy guy. Is this true? I ate heaver at dinner today but still stayed in my calorie intake.

Think logically...why would it matter? If you need XXXX calories to maintain, why would it matter when you take those calories in? If you eat under those XXXX calories, you're going to lose weight regardless of timing...

• qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I cannot eat breakfast or I will get sick. I eat a big dinner and I'm losing weight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    he said our bodies are designed around the Sun and we were made as hunters and gatherers and we need to taper off when it gets dark and we need to eat and work during the day if we eat heavy at night our bodies won't respond well to that.
    He's incorrect here again. We hunted in the day and ate at night. Hunting at night would be inefficient because lack of light. Really, how much gathering or hunting can you do in the moonlight?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.