Question for Men (Ya, don't hate)

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

They make pills and pumps for that

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
    Dude, what the fudge is up with that signature???

Is this some form of parody against niner buff???

Too funny, man. Hahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir!

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I'm calling B*kitten* on your sig. If you were truly a professional IKEA Put Together-er you'd know it's actually called IKEA Assemblerare, which is Swedish for "The friend-zoned guy who gets unfulfilled promises of sexual favors in exchange for assembling over-priced furniture whose design specifications are drawn from the combined wet dreams of M.C. Escher, Hieronymus Bosch, and Martha Stewart." Swedes are truly masters of brevity.

UAyJ77m.png
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    KrazyDaizy wrote: »
    Seriously, I'm pretty sure almost all my male friends have never thought sexually about me. That's gross. Those dudes are like my brothers.
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

C'mon. You know there are two types of men, The ones who say that they can be friends with a woman without having sexual thoughts or desires, and *kitten* liars.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    A lot of the responses lately on the threads make me feel like men only want male/female relationships that have potential for sex.

I was still pretty young when I realized women could give me much better dating advice than men can.
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    I think about everyone sexually.

Don't i know it. I can feel you "air humping" me right now.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

I'm calling B*kitten* on your sig. If you were truly a professional IKEA Put Together-er you'd know it's actually called IKEA Assemblerare, which is Swedish for "The friend-zoned guy who gets unfulfilled promises of sexual favors in exchange for assembling over-priced furniture whose design specifications are drawn from the combined wet dreams of M.C. Escher, Hieronymus Bosch, and Martha Stewart." Swedes are truly masters of brevity.

UAyJ77m.png

12NMWn1vfVzlQY.gif
    ...verily it will be eaten and laid upon someone's doorstep.
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    A respectable man is expected to have a platonic friendship with a woman, because that is the only way to guarantee fidelity to his spouse or girlfriend.

People who pursue women only to bed them are sexual predators and are flawed individuals.

TRIGGERED!!!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

And particle board.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    The majority of the people I work with are Women... ages from 24 through to mid 60's... The first thing I do is drop women in the friend "bucket"... Do I admire their beauty, charm, intelligence, intellect, physical attributes? I'd be hitting for the other team If I said no... Do we have things in common? Of course. BUT It's a question of maturity. If you can't speak to the opposite sex without having an ulterior sexual subtext, then... there's some kind of issue.

Or you just like to have fun, and do not have stick shoved up your *kitten*
  • itsfuntobedevilinabluedress
    Options
    Yeah but did your hott nephew join the army or what?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I'm pretty sure almost all my male friends have never thought sexually about me. That's gross. Those dudes are like my brothers.
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

C'mon. You know there are two types of men, The ones who say that they can be friends with a woman without having sexual thoughts or desires, and *kitten* liars.

Now I'm going to go home and be pissed at my husband. He's a MAN and he has female friends!!!! How dare he!!!!!!!!

HWfVDR8xtrry.gif

There is a difference between wanting to do it and doing it...

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

Now I'm going to go home and be pissed at my husband. He's a MAN and he has female friends!!!! How dare he!!!!!!!!

HWfVDR8xtrry.gif

Thats a girl now your getting the picture, Men use friendship with woman just to get in to their pants.... Go give him hell....
  • itsfuntobedevilinabluedress
    Options
    For me personally, I don't see the point of being friends with women if there is no possibility of a relationship, I would rather just avoid women if there is nothing I will get from the "friendship"

Period Enthusiast

She asked for men to answer, not lesbians. We shouldn't even be here.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

HWfVDR8xtrry.gif

khrhRIC.gif
  • Original_Sinner
    Original_Sinner Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the nudes.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    For me personally, I don't see the point of being friends with women if there is no possibility of a relationship, I would rather just avoid women if there is nothing I will get from the "friendship"

Period Enthusiast

She asked for men to answer, not lesbians. We shouldn't even be here.

IArSec0OGtjOw.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Ugh. So what I seem to be hearing is that most men have no use for women other than for sexual/romantic partnerships? That's depressing...but it explains a lot.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Ugh. So what I seem to be hearing is that most men have no use for women other than for sexual/romantic partnerships? That's depressing...but it explains a lot.

Well not ONLY but maybe like 85%?