Question for Men (Ya, don't hate)

Options
12346»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Ugh. So what I seem to be hearing is that most men have no use for women other than for sexual/romantic partnerships? That's depressing...but it explains a lot.

Well not ONLY but maybe like 85%?

The other 15% don't like girls at all.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    I think of every single one of my friends in a sexual way... Even if I'm repulsed by the thoughts, and they're disgusting and awful, in my mind, it's still been thought.

E, you're currently wearing WonderWoman Underoos in my fantasies.

WOO HOO!

at least i know there's one.
  • itsfuntobedevilinabluedress
    Options
    Ugh. So what I seem to be hearing is that most men have no use for women other than for sexual/romantic partnerships? That's depressing...but it explains a lot.

That other 15% is for sammich making and beer fetching, no?
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I thought that was covered in the romantic side of things.
  • itsfuntobedevilinabluedress
    Options

I think that 85% is bjs.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I think that 85% is bjs.

UTEWODMWtOAVy.gif
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the guy I guess and moral codes and values or whatever

If y'all can drink without him making advances then he's a good friend ;)
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

They make pills and pumps for that

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
    Dude, what the fudge is up with that signature???

Is this some form of parody against niner buff???

Too funny, man. Hahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir!

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I'm calling B*kitten* on your sig. If you were truly a professional IKEA Put Together-er you'd know it's actually called IKEA Assemblerare, which is Swedish for "The friend-zoned guy who gets unfulfilled promises of sexual favors in exchange for assembling over-priced furniture whose design specifications are drawn from the combined wet dreams of M.C. Escher, Hieronymus Bosch, and Martha Stewart." Swedes are truly masters of brevity.

And particle board.

And lingonberry meatballs
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

They make pills and pumps for that

Period Enthusiast
    Dude, what the fudge is up with that signature???

Is this some form of parody against niner buff???

Too funny, man. Hahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir!

Period Enthusiast

I'm calling B*kitten* on your sig. If you were truly a professional IKEA Put Together-er you'd know it's actually called IKEA Assemblerare, which is Swedish for "The friend-zoned guy who gets unfulfilled promises of sexual favors in exchange for assembling over-priced furniture whose design specifications are drawn from the combined wet dreams of M.C. Escher, Hieronymus Bosch, and Martha Stewart." Swedes are truly masters of brevity.

And particle board.

And lingonberry meatballs

And plastics in bright patterns or varying shades of white high gloss.