What did they mean by this? Can't stop crying

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Consider the source of all comments, if you can't figure out if it's a insult or not they are too stupid to comment. Personally I love bacon, as do most men, so sounds to me like they were referring to you as man candy...

Seriously PSA, if you're going to toss insults don't try to be clever, just go with the classics or keep your mouth shut - sheesh
  • Normacurrie
    Normacurrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Considering that in 2010 England`s population was 26.1 clinically obese and climbing at a scary rate. I would highly doubt if anyone was making fun of a 135 lb girl. Hmmm words that rhyme with bacon... shakin?? quakin?? and maybe it was bakin. as in hot. Dry you tears, your fine.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    OK, here's what happened (imho).

My husband was an *kitten* when he was younger (like high school. he's nicer now). He said he and his friends thought it was hilarious to yell things just like that to thin girls who were outside exercising. They would actually target thin girls--not heavy ones. They thought it was hilarious to "get in their heads."

What. Effing sociopaths. That's a step beyond ordinary brutality. Or maybe it's not. Jesus.
    agree.That is just sick
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Deleted
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes, it wasn't nice but you should probably get some real help, not from the internet. If something like this bothers you this much at 21, you are going to have a very rough life ahead of you, i'm sorry to say.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Why do you care what 2 random people shouted from a van? Move on

*DING DING DING*
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Well, everybody loves bacon so I'd say that in their own misguided way they were paying you a compliment! :bigsmile:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Maybe to them, you are like bacon...

They just want to eat you.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

So I was walking down the road this morning in shorts and a top when 2 guys yell from their van "oi love hows the bacon!" By this I can only assume they were calling me fat.

Maybe they thought you were a cop? Or a narc? You definitely aren't fat, so I doubt that's what they meant. Who knows? People are stupid sometimes.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I assume they were trying to flirt with you, but don't have the confidence required to do it correctly.

THIS
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I assume they were trying to flirt with you, but don't have the confidence required to do it correctly.

^ This for sure!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    maybe they meant "you're so hot, even bacon sizzles on you"

how can you be sure it was an insult, or that it was even directed at you?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Maybe they said, "Hey hon, what's shakin?"