How hot is it where you live?

Options

Replies

• ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in Toronto, it was 37 C yesterday but with the humidity it felt like 42C. For all my fahrenheit friends, that is 98 and 107 with humidity.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    87 degrees in Staffordshire, England. We're on heat alert too!
    My g/f lives in Texas. She says that 87 degrees is "pleasant" - Fooey!!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    And I'm soooooooooo glad to be in Tucson and not it Phoenix, lol! 110 and 112 I can handle. 117, no. I'm glad Tucson doesn't do that anymore.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    If you're referring to now, it's winter this side so it's relatively mild at just over 20 degrees celcuis!! In Summer it can get as high as 40 degrees!!
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am just North of Pittsburgh, PA and it is brutally humid already. I was working outside for about 45 minutes and need another shirt. It's going to be a long day.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It's unusually hot here in the UK at the moment and us Londoners who are using the underground and working in buildings with no aircon are feeling it bad! LOL

Right now the temperature says 30 degrees C. (which is about 86F) but it will probably still go up a degree or 2 yet. But it's been higher the past week - it's been over 90F a few days over the past week and that is just unbearable.

Apprently this "heatwave" is supposed to continue all summer.... I won't mind so much over the next 2 weeks since I'm on holiday :)
  • jenn8785
    jenn8785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    about 79 today in Santa Monica, CA - very nice, mild weather over here.

**Jealous** Our high today is 95, with high humidity... I HATE IT!!!! I'm from Florida... I moved to New England for a reason... and it wasn't to have the same FREAKING HEAT!!! :(
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    82F right now. High of 95F. Heat advisory.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I know that 100 deg F is 38 deg C so I am going to guess that is 37 degrees. Yes, that is hot. I live in Brisbane and an average summer's day is 32. If it gets to 35 we start to feel it, and 37 is right up there, because Brisbane is very humid. If the temperature hits 35 degrees tennis is called off due to health and safety concerns.

I would rather feel hot than cold, though. I hate having to put on layers in winter (which is 18 degrees in lovely Brisvegas).
  • jenn8785
    jenn8785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It was a balmy 116 degrees last week here in Phoenix.

Lived out there for 3.5 years... It got up to 132 one summer and I was 7 months pregnant... Let me tell you that's NOT fun!! Then again, I would take that again, over being in New England when it's hot and humid... 95% of houses up here don't have central AC! :(
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    81 F at 9:30am feels like 92 High today is supposed to be 92 but feel like 103 in Ohio
    tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Heat advisory all week
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Mid 90s here in the south as it should be. I just wish it would stop raining. I think we haven't had rain for 1 day in 20 days now. Everyday is a new flash flood warning.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    31 degrees C (87 degrees F)....38 % humidity....Bristol UK.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    As hot as a *kitten* on dime night

probably 100 with heat index
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    95 in Minnesota with a heat index of 104, but the thunderstorms are on their way!!! WHOO HOO!! :drinker:

Edited because I forgot to add that it's "Jessie Spanno" hair days for everyone in MN.... HUMID!!
  • Heidi_11913
    Options
    Northern WI... VERY HOT lately.... 94 yesterday, and that's without the humidity... and it's been very humid. I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    I live in texas. 100 degree days is normal
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    After 3 days of rain it is a lovely 77° with 84% humidity. UGH! It will be about 97° this afternoon.
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    90 F in Baltimore and it's not yet 10 AM. The heat index is supposed to be 105 this afternoon. Again. It's like living in a jockstrap.
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I live outside of Boston and it's WICKED HOT! LOL couldn't help myself.

My daughter's cheerleading team has camp all day tomorrow and Saturday (8 hours per day) and it's going to be nearly 100 outside which means 110- 120 inside. And yet, those kids wouldn't trade it for the world. I try to draft off their motivation!