How hot is it where you live?

Options

Replies

• katherinelouisedoddxx
    Options
    28 degrees roasting here in Manchester we never get heat so were all suffering at the moment ha.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    97 in Harrisburg, don't know what the heat index is but we're in a heat advisory until 10pm

Yeah...it's already 89 in Harrisburg, PA, and feels like 96 so I have no idea how it's going to feel at 97.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Here in Green Bay, WI yesterday it got to 93 with a heat index of around 104. Today it's supposed to be about 92 with a heat index of 97. Our humidity is averaging about 65%.

Living in Air Conditioning right now. REALLY looking forward to this weekend when it's supposed to be mid-70s!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    93 is the high today but we were at 69% humidity this morning. I opened the back door last night and swear, the air particles are so thick you can see them. Muggy, hot mess!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    In Wi-Today: 92° Partly Cloudy

Detail: Heat Advisory in effect with "feels like" temperature near 100. Isolated thunderstorms possible
    Humid and 2 dang Hot;-)
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    High of 97 in Kansas City today, with about 100000% humidity as usual... :grumble:
    in Lawrence so I feel your pain:sad:
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    In South GA, it's hotter than a fresh f----ed fox in a forest fire!

Awesome lol
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    High 90's in CT
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    It is 90°F, but the website says it feels like 100° F. I'm in PA.
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's going to 99 here in my part of PA today...Heat index 107. Taking the kids to the pool later. And yes, I HATE IT!

How hot is it where you live? Love it or hate it?

I am also in PA and our part of the state has a heat index of 102 today, going up to 91.
    I HATE IT. Waiting on fall.
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    28 degrees in Edmonton,AB!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Long Beach, CA right along the beach...very mild and has been in the low 80's and no sticky humidity. Love it!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm in Toronto, it was 37 C yesterday but with the humidity it felt like 42C. For all my fahrenheit friends, that is 98 and 107 with humidity.
    Just outside Toronto in KW- and have the same temps. I am okay till I step foot outside and despite my love of heat it makes me limp and wimpy.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in central Ohio. It is 86 degrees but it feels like 94. I'm supposed to be doing laundry (I have to hang mine out on a line.) I'm avoiding it! Says it's also supposed to thunderstorm again later.

And I hate it. They say that if you whine about the cold you're not allowed to whine about the heat. Well I don't say a thing all winter, so I'm allowed to complain loudly. I HATE THE SUMMER. But I love the seasons so Ohio I stay.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It's HOT AS HELL!!!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    It's unusually hot here in the UK at the moment and us Londoners who are using the underground and working in buildings with no aircon are feeling it bad! LOL

Right now the temperature says 30 degrees C. (which is about 86F) but it will probably still go up a degree or 2 yet. But it's been higher the past week - it's been over 90F a few days over the past week and that is just unbearable.

Apprently this "heatwave" is supposed to continue all summer.... I won't mind so much over the next 2 weeks since I'm on holiday :)

Up North , not quite so hot today - registered 22 oC, but there is a lovely breeze!
    I suppose this would be quite cool for you in your part of the States, still hot and unusual for us in the UK!
    I love this heat wave and work in a air conditioned building!
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    After 19 days of 100+ , we are at 99 today, but go back up to 102 tomorrow. Really, really tired of sweating for no reason.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Tulsa, Oklahom, about 96 degrees, good day for an inside job!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    The high today [in Texas] is supposed to be 94 with a heat index of 98, which is weird considering we just had an epic day of rain yesterday... but whatever, Texas. ._. Earlier this month though, we were seeing highs of 106-107 in my city. Talk about sweaty boobs. </3
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Its gets scorching here in Texas. This week is actually ok staying in the 90s, but with rain :-( . I hate the heat. I get heat hives which are horrible, but I love Texas so I dont think I'll leave.