Options

Replies

• xmeganxtarax
    Options
    I'm in Canada. It's 43 degrees Celcius here. YUCK
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'm about 45 minutes up the coast from Santa Monica. Currently 57F this morning, high is supposed to 70F :happy:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    130 degrees F. (Heat Index)

Holy crap! Where do you live? Mercury? LOL!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm in central Ohio. It is 86 degrees but it feels like 94. I'm supposed to be doing laundry (I have to hang mine out on a line.) I'm avoiding it! Says it's also supposed to thunderstorm again later.

And I hate it. They say that if you whine about the cold you're not allowed to whine about the heat. Well I don't say a thing all winter, so I'm allowed to complain loudly. I HATE THE SUMMER. But I love the seasons so Ohio I stay.

I'm so with you! I'm an Ohio girl but now live in PA. We got a measly 7 inches of snow all summer! I was SO disappointed! I love the fall and winter and hate summer. I didn't complain at all about the winter cold and so now I'm entitled to ***** about the heat. LOL!
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    95 and its cool for this time of year here.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Nearly 40C today...over 100F. It is gross.
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    95 with 40% humidity in manhattan. feels like 100. it's awful. it's supposed to break saturday night.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    It gets pretty warm here in NM...though not AZ hot. It's been an odd summer though...usually July is our hottest month and that's when we get our handful of 100* + days. This year, May was a lot hotter than normal and we had a good two weeks with temps 90* plus (almost unheard of) and a couple of week in June in excess of 100* (pretty much unheard of). Early July was hot (as usual) and brought the onset of our annual monsoon rains...but this past week it has felt like early September with temps in the high 70s and low 80s (again, pretty much unheard of). All in all, a very weird summer thus far. I'm thinking it might snow next month at this rate.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Very, after all, I live here.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Its not necessarily the temp...its the damn humidity down here!!! Low 80's,, but also about 80% humidity makes it miserable.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    27 degrees celsius and 87% humidity here..
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's a slightly cool 81 today in my part of Florida.

Humidity is 99.3%, so swamp soup.
  • zrjp9
    zrjp9 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    New Orleans... hot and HUMID!
  • hindalhothaly1
    Options
    Saudi Arabia average summer temperature is about 110 ( off of my experience ) and it very humid plus it rains like a week per year but somehow i love it lol
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    35-40 celsius, this past week (95-105 ish fahrenheit), plus humidex (88% today). i don't mind it at the lower end of that, but currently grrrouchy
  • gecikedi
    gecikedi Posts: 12
    Options
    Stationed in Middle East it is 125 degrees with 100% humidity.
  • donnamm0703
    donnamm0703 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Going to be 98 here in Rhode Island, hopefully it will break some tomorrow
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    10C here. We have the fireplace going.
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    14C here. We don't have a fireplace, but we probably should. It's July dammit! ))
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's been in the 30's (high 80's, low 90's) every day for quite some time, now. A/C is a must! I can't say that I love it, but it sure beats the hell out of suffering through winter.