How hot is it where you live?

Options

Replies

• Joanrp
    Joanrp Posts: 1
    Options
    in Pembroke Ontario yesterday the humidex was 44 C/111F!!!.:explode:.......hoping it won't be that bad today and looking forward to the week end when it is forcasted to be cooler!!:smile:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    97 degrees today w/heat index of 104. Barf.

So...miserably hot...that's how hot.
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin: 91 today with humidity, so around 107. We have had this for the whole week and it doesn't look like it is going to stop. Wisconsin is supposed to be cooler at about 75. That is what I prefer. Can't run in 107/humidity.

This ^^ wind switched off Lake Superior last night so we are much cooler today. Superior, WI
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    2pyxdlj.gif
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Been a mild summer here in northwest Georgia so far compared to the brutal summer of last year! Only 75 out right now, fairly muggy. Was born and raised in Glendale, AZ glad I am not there now during monsoons....HOT & HUMID! YUCK!
  • VixB1842
    VixB1842 Posts: 36
    Options
    Its 82 here in Yorkshire...crazy hot for the North of England but very nice while it lasts! A bit warm to run in for me, so not used to either really, so the combination of the two is difficult at best!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    NYC here and it is expected to go up to 97 today with humidity making it feel well over 100. It is too hot for even the AC.
    tumblr_mpk7dkN94T1sxj7nko1_500.gif
  • Rebecca_87
    Rebecca_87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I live in NYC, it's supposed to be 97 today, real feel of 107. Puts a damper on my plans to go to the pet store. Depending on which one I go to it can be a 2-4 mile round trip walking. Not in this heat!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it was 95, heat index 105. I really don't mind 95 if it's not humid but I hate the humidity. :tongue: After work, I took the kids to the pool
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Going between 29c and 32c (inside the house it's going up to 35c) here with 60 to 80% humidity for the foreseeable future. I'm in Chesham Buckinghamshire England. Ikky sticky and totally unpleasant.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    130 degrees F. (Heat Index)
  • italian_bella_xo
    Options
    SC is about 90-100 lately and RAINY!! was so happy for summer but now I am ready for FALL :) crisp & cool air
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    In South GA, it's hotter than a fresh f----ed fox in a forest fire!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    High of 97 in Kansas City today, with about 100000% humidity as usual... :grumble:
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    so far in Saskatoon, SK Canada we have reached 32C (89.6F) but can get up to 40C (104F) and more with the humidex where it feels like 44C+ (111.2)
    LOVE IT!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm in South Central Indiana and there is a high today of 92 with 64% humidity and a heat index of 104. I like it hot like this. I cannot stand the cold.
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    92 and humid today in Wisconsin! Love it! Makes me drink more water! And for some reason I kind of like jogging when it's like this! 3 days in a row hitting the track with my 10 year old! Of course we wait til 8 pm. Still warm but no direct sun light! I have to love the summer...because I absolutely cannot bare the winters here! :tongue:
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    We're currently basking in 35°C (95°F) in the UK - Absolutely loving it!

Saying that, we haven't had a 'Summer' here in the UK since 2006 - So moaning is NOT allowed!
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    75Fing degrees F, 93% humidity at 5 am in Minnesota for my morning run. Blah....
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Saratoga Springs, NY, yesterday and all week have been about 95 with 50% or higher humidity, hard to breath.
    Today is going to be about the same, 97 and humid, its getting old. I like warm sunny days but like to be able to open the windows too.