• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of arms, thigh and yoga done ;)
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    akmomof7 wrote: »
    I finished days 1-4 on the thigh challenge and arm challenge. Working on day 1 of the cleaning challenge, days 2 and 3 done.

How's the weather? I haven't seen our special someone post, perhaps she didn't join January's challenges. Glad to see you & everyone hitting 2017 with a vengeance!

TTFN

• akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    I finished days 1-4 on the thigh challenge and arm challenge. Working on day 1 of the cleaning challenge, days 2 and 3 done.

How's the weather? I haven't seen our special someone post, perhaps she didn't join January's challenges. Glad to see you & everyone hitting 2017 with a vengeance!

TTFN

Not great. We had a storm right before New years and ended up with 14+ inches of snow. Last night we got a bunch more and tonight it's supposed to drop to -28F . Last year was super mild. This one is not lol. I think she is working on getting into the gym habit (she just joined one). So, I don't think she's doing any challenges here.

Thigh and arm challenges done for day 5! The arm challenge was really hard after doing Insanity with the husband last night! Will start on my fridge here shortly. Got the oven done yesterday, lots of scrubbing because I don't have a self cleaning one. It looks great!
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    JH Arm Challenge:
    Day 5 - ✔️
    Arm Challenge:
    Day 5 - ✔️(Rest Day)
    Thigh Challenge:
    Day 5 - ✔️
    JH Sun Salutation Challenge:
    Days 5 - ✔️
  • Rosiev2014
    Rosiev2014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Doing great, loving the thigh challenge!
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 2x Sun Salutations
    Jan 2: 2x Sun Salutations
    Jan 3: 4x Sun Salutations
    Jan 4: 4x Sun Salutations
    Jan 5: 4x Sun Salutations - actually did these in a hospital room at 3 this morning :smiley:
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

TTFN

Not great. We had a storm right before New years and ended up with 14+ inches of snow. Last night we got a bunch more and tonight it's supposed to drop to -28F . Last year was super mild. This one is not lol. I think she is working on getting into the gym habit (she just joined one). So, I don't think she's doing any challenges here.

Thigh and arm challenges done for day 5! The arm challenge was really hard after doing Insanity with the husband last night! Will start on my fridge here shortly. Got the oven done yesterday, lots of scrubbing because I don't have a self cleaning one. It looks great!

Take care!!! Hope all the babies are well. You Alaska folk are simply amazing!

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,831 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Day 1 completed
    Day 2 completed
    Day 3 completed
    Day 4 rest

I fell behind sorry, tomorrow I'll catch up for sure
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of arms, legs and cleaning ✔️

My legs are feeling it so have a rest day on legs tomorrow and double up on Sunday ;-)

Happiest Friday Everyone! Stay strong!
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Shoots. missed today. Went dancing for a few hours. Stretching lying down and posting Nite all. Success on challenges tomorrow!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 6 complete (cleaning this weekend)
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Still a day behind, but Jan 5 done. :smile:
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 2x Sun Salutations
    Jan 2: 2x Sun Salutations
    Jan 3: 4x Sun Salutations
    Jan 4: 4x Sun Salutations
    Jan 5: 4x Sun Salutations
    Jan 6: 4x Sun Salutations
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    JH Arm Challenge:
    Day 6 - ✔️
    Arm Challenge:
    Day 6 - ✔️
    Thigh Challenge:
    Day 6 - ✔️
    JH Sun Salutation Challenge:
    Days 6 - ✔️
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of legs, arms and cleaning done, day 7 also done as poor legs needs rest day tomorrow :-(

Have a fab weekend guys
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Caught up and worked ahead a day on thighs, days 6, 7, & 8 complete.
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Days 1 thru 7 thigh and arm challenge completed. Still need to do cleaning challenge for day 6 and 7. :)