You know you're old when...

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Okay. I knew he had had work done. I just thought he looked even further different (and worse) than this now. Personally, I never thought he was attractive.

Me neither, but at least in the 80's he didn't look like a science experiment.

Haha! Agreed!

Right?
    I couldn't even recognize HER:
    (First pic before she fixed the botchery)
    8e518c79c9d166e21baece3477809923.png

WHYYYY do people do that to themselves -cry-
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Right?

Holy crap!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Right?

Holy crap!

Daryl Hannah, btw

0a5586d56283a953b45aef0c5b46c540.png
    *Loves Splash*
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    When you get just as excited about an outing to the grocery store with no children as you used to get when you were getting ready for a night of drunken shenannigans!

you used 'shenannigans' in a sentence. I'm just saying...
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    When you get just as excited about an outing to the grocery store with no children as you used to get when you were getting ready for a night of drunken shenannigans!

you used 'shenannigans' in a sentence. I'm just saying...
    That's what shenaniganizers do.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    When Skrillex does an AMA on Reddit and you don't know who it is despite there being more questions than for Martha Stewart. Look up Skrillex, listen to music, don't get how anyone who makes such music could be popular in the first place.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    When your child says this:

"Hey mom, you know what you need? That poison that wipes away the oldness from your face. It paralyzes it too, but at least you won't look so oooollllddd."
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Okay. I knew he had had work done. I just thought he looked even further different (and worse) than this now. Personally, I never thought he was attractive.

Me neither, but at least in the 80's he didn't look like a science experiment.

Haha! Agreed!

Right?

it's nuts. as best i can tell... these people live in a bubble and nobody ever tells them that they're doing something stupid, so they have no idea that "hey, i should get botox!" is a bad idea. coupled with a terrible fear that wrinkles on their faces will lead to never getting another role, and you have the makings of a botox epidemic in that industry.

i always thought courteney cox was really pretty, but what she's done to her face in recent years makes her look more like the joker from batman than the role she played on Friends. i wonder if anyone told her that botox was a bad idea... ever...?

oh well, i guess vain people have been doing stuff like this for centuries so it's hardly something unique to our day and age.
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    When 6:30 AM becomes sleeping in.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    All your hair seems to have moved from your head to your nose or ears. When you think everything after 1991 has sucked in entertainment and when you don't trust anyone younger than you.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you pee when your doing squats:sad:
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    You ARE that guy you once laughed at when attending concerts in your 20's
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I actually said to my daughter in Seattle "When I was your age, we had to sneak around to smoke our pot!"
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    When all I want to do is watch a movie, but I have to ask my 11 year old to turn on the tv, surround sound and netflix for me because I can't figure it out. And which one of the 5 remotes do we have controls the volume???
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    When your recovery lasts longer than it did 15 years ago
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    The music stations suddenly consider the 80s classic rock. You remember when MTV and VH1 had music other than rap.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    When your son is attracted to the girl you're seeing...ugh
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You are in a car full of teenagers and they consider Nirvana classic rock :(
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    They play Backstreet Boys on the oldies station where I went to college in NC. I almost cried.
  • LuvonLuv
    LuvonLuv Posts: 68
    Options
    you pee when your doing squats:sad:

I mean I've been laughing hilariously throughout the many posts, but I've paused at this one...cause there was a time (many moons ago), when I used to laugh with my mom at her "accidents" which occurred during any squatting actions including laughing bouts. I'm thinking that this could be happening to alot of us now huh?