You know you're old when...

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My co-worker informed me that his 15 year old daughter classifies me as old because I paint all my nails the same color or pattern, instead of this ring-finger-is-different-because-I'm-hip-and-surf-pinterest-too-much nonsense. And I'm only 21... :sad:

did you shake your cane at her?
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you cross out most of the people that you have in your address book for they have passed away ---how sad!!! what's an address book you say !!lol
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    When you were a kid your phone number had a letter prefix, like the number in "Sorry, Wrong Number" (Murray Hill 35097).
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The afternoon hits and you would give anything for a nap :heart:
  • jjoh553028
    jjoh553028 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I went to see the Monkees last summer never got a chance to back in the 60's Sat next to a 20 something, I asked her why she was there. She said that she loved the Monkees, She watched them on Nickelodeon.. sigh...
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You don't really mind going to bed early to catch up on zzzz's.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Bed time is 9:30 and you don't have to apologize for it!
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have articles of clothing that are older than some of the people I work with!

My 13 yr old told me his teacher was "old"……she's like 30!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    When you realize you've been out of highschool for four years.hollly efff.

Try 12. :indifferent:

Going on 23 yrs here. And you could not pay me to do it over again. :drinker:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When you realize that kids you graduated with have kids old enough to graduate. Seriously I graduated in 1997 and some of them have kids ready to graduate or already graduated.
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    bed time is at 9......... sigh...........
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you can't drink all night and stay up untill it's light without feeling sick for 4 days after... :-(

^^
    This!
    I tried to be a socialite on Saturday... is now Monday and I am still suffering. I was in bed by midnight :embarassed:

When your children start bringing home math homework you don't understand :ohwell:
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    You realize that people you went to HS with who had kids then are starting middle school.