How often do you weight yourself??

Options
12346»

Replies

• Meggie1108
    Meggie1108 Posts: 15
    Options
    I dont have a scale at home so i weigh when im at a friends house. Keeps me from obsessing over every little fluctuation due to water or tom =) I try to focus more on how i look and feel rather than the number because its not always the best thing to go by.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    three times a week to track fluctuations ..m w fri ..

I really do not log it on MFP but I think my goals are different than yours...
  • LoriMcDole
    LoriMcDole Posts: 19
    Options
    I was weighing in every morning, but I quickly got discouraged. Which led to me having a few bad days....so I stopped. I plan to check it every 3 days or so. :)
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering what everyone's habits are as far as #1 - How often do you weigh yourself? & #2 - How often do you log your weight onto MFP?

I have joined the weigh in challenge and we weigh every Wednesday. I weigh at home daily, just to be on top of myself. I log in my weight loss:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Once a week, whether I want to or not! And I always plug it into MFP, though some weeks I turn off the option to show losses on my feed.
  • Jaylabelle
    Jaylabelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning religiously. I don't expect to see a change, but it is a good habit to have, and it keeps me honest during the day. I update my weight on MFP about once per week.
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Daily, it helps me be more aware and the fluctuations don't normally bother me.
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Every morning after my first pee.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    As often as I can before and after exercise to see how much water I need to drink.
  • twinmoon
    twinmoon Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Every morning after my first pee.

Same.