Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options
I just turned 27 and I'm the heaviest I've EVER been. I decided to make 2017 the year to get back into shape and make it all about me. My #1 priority is to lose weight! I love this app but would love some mfp friends to encourage each other along the way! Let me know! :)

Replies

• em_schaefer
    em_schaefer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be! I just joined a group under > community > challenges > called " 2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge"
    You should try it with me.
    I'm kinda new to fitness pal but I would really like to get my weight under control because I'm 30 and it's really effecting mentally and physically!
    Can I ask how much you weight?

Ok! I will go search for it and join it! Yes I just weighed myself once I got back from my trip to Nashville and in at 226 :( seriously the heaviest I've ever been. It's effecting me mentally as well. That's why I finally decided this year there are no more excuses!
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I would love to be! I just joined a group under > community > challenges > called " 2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge"
    I'm kinda new to fitness pal but I would really like to get my weight under control because I'm 30 and it's really effecting mentally and physically!

Ok! I will go search for it and join it! Yes I just weighed myself once I got back from my trip to Nashville and in at 226 :( seriously the heaviest I've ever been. It's effecting me mentally as well. That's why I finally decided this year there are no more excuses!

:) I've lived in Nashville. Welcome!!! I'll be your friend.
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 30lb to loose - feel free to add me :)
  • LulaicaLoses
    LulaicaLoses Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 30 pounds this year. I'm coming up on my wedding in September and would like to be close to my goal for both the evening and for our mountain honeymoon a few weeks later. I also want to be in better shape since we plan to spend a good chunk of the trip hiking around Veil and Beaver Creek.
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, and thanks for the group tip! I have 45-ish to lose I think. I've already lost about 45 and still going. We can do this!!
  • monicamartinez2004
    monicamartinez2004 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @incisron I see you joined" 2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge" group! Yay!

@em_schaefer hope you were able to find the group! I know there are so many.
    My heaviest was 233. I had my son 2 months ago but during my pregnancy I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes which was supposed to go away once I delivered but didn't. My weight is leading me down a dangerous path! I stepped on the scale the other day and hit my first goal! That was to be under 200lb. Best feeling ever, even thought maybe my scale was off. Lol. I've yo-yoed weight alot but it's been a while since I been under 200lb. We all share a common goal, now let's do this!

• wendyron3
    wendyron3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have 40 lbs to loose. I would love to have no weight loss resolutions for 2018!!
  • Msldy76
    Msldy76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a buddy for encouragement. I've been doing this since 2015 and my weight goes up and down. I'm 40yrs old soon to be 41. I'm back at 274.8. I was at 265. I need some help too and would mine being a buddy with you @em_schaefer
  • Fitnessmom38
    Fitnessmom38 Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm working on a goal of losing 82.8 pounds and so far I'm down 2.6 pounds still eats to go but I can do it please feel free to add me
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just turned 27 and I'm the heaviest I've EVER been. I decided to make 2017 the year to get back into shape and make it all about me. My #1 priority is to lose weight! I love this app but would love some mfp friends to encourage each other along the way! Let me know! :)

Exact same story here :)
    incisron wrote: »

:) I've lived in Nashville. Welcome!!! I'll be your friend.

• Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new and inspiring friends as well. In 2013 I had done an amazing job and lost 40 +/- pounds. In September of 2013, I fell off the band wagon and gained a good chunk of it back. I am almost to the weight that I told myself I never wanted to see on my scale again. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all of the encouragement and motivation I can get. On the bright side, we just got a new puppy almost a month ago, and she needs lots of exercise, so it is a good excuse for me to go for a walk! Looking forward to seeing new friend on MFP!
  • traway
    traway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends as well! I had foot surgery back in June and am still in a boot as we speak. I've gained 30 pounds in 6 months and am limited for exercise. I need to quit eating junk. If I had just watched my calories, made better choices it wouldn't have been as bad. I'm the heaviest I have ever been and at 46 I need to get healthy! Please add me! I'm a sugar addict. Late nights are the worst and I need to give up that glass of wine! Lol! Thanks girls!
  • xsophia84
    xsophia84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to be friend tooo
    I need to lose somewhat 40pounds
    It is easier if we can encourage one another