Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options

Replies

• dvine0722
    dvine0722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too.. looking to lose 55lbs
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 35 years old and really uncertain of how many pounds I want to lose. I've lost 13 so far on a 1200 calorie daily intake. The weight loss, while needed, is a bi-product of attempting to lower my cholesterol. I will worry about the lbs once I've got that number under control.
  • scootermamma42
    scootermamma42 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I look to lose about 50 this year. I had actually started a few months ago but only half heartedly. I know what to do its just a matter if doing it and moving more. Would love to have some mfp friends to support and bounce ideas off each other. :D
  • carameldeluxe
    carameldeluxe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea ill add you.... got 50 pounds to lose. Im open to being added. feel free to add me.... super excited to feeling good about myself support and advice needed and welcomed
  • nvigs528
    nvigs528 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have had this app for forever and never used the community tool so idk what adding each other means? Anyway would love to connect with you ladies as I'm on a mission to drop 50 to lose not only the baby weight from my now 2 month old but also my 4 year old lol. Was thinking about doing Jenny Craig idk. I hate diets so much!!!!!!!!
  • ammie805
    ammie805 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any and all of u can add me too! I'm new to MFP so I'm not sure how to add. I lost 45 lbs back in 2011 with WW and exercise, stopped exercising and tracking and regained it all back
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could also use some buddies. Feel free to add me :)
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @quartknee11 you can do this! I remember being 21 5'8 and weighing in around and 180's throughout the years my weight slowly creeped up on me. I remember telling myself that there was no way in hell I would ever let myself get over 200lbs! I hit my highest of 233 this year!
    I don't feel like me! I never have energy, I get exhausted going up stairs etc. I know if I don't start taking control it the number on the scale will only increase! Let's do this and take control!
    Lots of love! Monica

That's exactly what I told myself!!! I said if I get to 200 make me go on a diet or shoot me lol. I'm making a lifestyle change instead and hoping I stay with it. Good luck to you!
  • drea_20_10
    drea_20_10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 28 this year! I would like to lose 49 more pounds... I started my journey on October 25th, 2016 and so far I have lost 16 pounds... feel free to add always looking for someone to talk to about good health
  • meganeileenmc
    meganeileenmc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs! I have e birth 6 weeks ago and am getting back on track in time for the new year! I am also looking for motivational friends
  • Valeska2017
    Valeska2017 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have about 48 pounds to loose this year.. I messed up things on Christmas and New Year but now I'm getting back on track. I sent you a friend request.
  • akasemio
    akasemio Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 27 also and I am looking to lose 84 pounds. I would love to be part of a support group.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would love an active buddy.
  • ritornello
    ritornello Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just turned 27 and I'm the heaviest I've EVER been. I decided to make 2017 the year to get back into shape and make it all about me. My #1 priority is to lose weight! I love this app but would love some mfp friends to encourage each other along the way! Let me know! :)

I am in the exact same boat! I keep trying by myself but I always end up stopping.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 50 pounds, would love some new friends with the same goal!
  • Josephiner217
    Josephiner217 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's pretty I motiviating seeing all us girls in it together and having similar goals. I'm 166lbs, and only 5'2. I'm curvy but I def have 20-25lbs to lose. I would love to have a workout "buddy/buddies" and help eachother along the way.
  • Ursine714
    Ursine714 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi... again. Sigh. 5 years ago I was in amazing shape. I did a boot camp and even though my weight was on the high side, I was fit and felt very comfortable in my own skin. I swore I'd never get back to my old weight/shape. And yet here I am. I've been trying off and on for the last 3 years to at least lose the weight and then I'd work on the toning. No such luck and I'm really uncomfortable. And I know that toning/strengthening helps get the weight off! The excuses I keep giving myself...

It hit me last night that after 25+ years, I quit smoking and I have no desire to start again. That was 3+ years ago. Smoking is very hard thing to quit and I did it, so why can't I do this??

I'm 47 and would be happier if I lost 25-30 pounds, which would bring me around 190. That is usually my "stop" weight. I can't seem to go below that.

Me and my darn crab shell. I love my shell to hide from many things (and people too!). :'(
  • TsamIam
    TsamIam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't used the community aspect of this site much but I have 40-50lbs to lose and I'm determined to reach that goal this year. I was that weight a few years ago but slowly creeped up after a big illness. I'm trying Fitness Blender workouts, eating cleaner (spiralizing veggies :) ), watching portion sizes, etc. I may get a personal trainer but could use the support and discussing approaches too.
  • APaige32
    APaige32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, Where do you add someone or become a part of the group?
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'd love a weightloss buddy! Feel free to add me!