Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options

Replies

• poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I'm 27 and after returning from living in Asia a few months ago am at the heaviest I've ever been! (227). I'm 5'5. My goal is 40 lbs before I return abroad again sometime later this year. Would love to connect with and support someone in the same situation physically or health wise. Good luck everyone!
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like. I am on here every day and am happy to provide encouragement and support. I am working on losing 100+ pounds. I have lost and gained back weight so many times in my life. Now I am on here and committed to doing this for the rest of my life. When I interact with others on here, record my food and exercise daily I lose weight. I have been on for 18 days and have lost 11 pounds so far. It is going to take time to get down to my ultimate goal, but that is okay. Getting to that weight is only the start. Maintaining it is the journey to the end. anyone else posting here that wants to add me please do. Cheers to all and happy 2017! The year we reduce our body fat and increase our muscles!!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I've been on MFP off and on for a couple of years but got serious about losing weight a couple of months ago and have lost 15lbs! I'd like to lose another 30-40lbs. I'm active in my newsfeed and always try to post honest and encouraging responses and support!
  • keekster512
    keekster512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like to can add me
  • Amberlynngetsfit
    Amberlynngetsfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and the heaviest I've been since pregnancy, I gained 20lbs last year due to depression & stress, so I totally understand the mental health aspect.

Currently weigh 206, looking to lose 40 lbs.

We got this!
  • dahlgrenmad
    dahlgrenmad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've always struggled with weight and know that I'm a stress and emotional eater. Had back surgery in March and gained 25 in 8 weeks. Started at 270 in October as I need a new hip but can't have the surgery until I'm down 40-50 lbs. Not allowed to exercise due to increased damage to hip so am on no carbs or as the doc said only fruits and vegetables that crunch for carbs. Having trouble getting enough protein and some days even getting enough calories- I'm in for 1200. I'd love the support of a group similar to me and who understand that this isn't who I want to be.
  • minimel_99
    minimel_99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me too! This is my 3rd go on mfp. I have lost almost 30lbs over 2 years of yo-yoing but I seem to have plateaued again. 227 was my highest (I'm 5'3") and I have plateaued at 200! My goal is 145 so I have about 55 to lose
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends. I'm on Day 1468 and down 107 lbs, started at 248. Still have 10ish to go. I love it here and it's helped me a lot. "Met" a lot of great people.
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have already lost a significant amount of weight but I still have about 14 more pounds to lose.
  • Emaninaxa
    Emaninaxa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know I'm just jumping on the bandwagon here, but I would love some friends for encouragment and support
  • dahlgrenmad
    dahlgrenmad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy to help.
  • Arapacana1
    Arapacana1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I've lost 50 pounds and have about 25-30 left to go.
  • SilRigel
    SilRigel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would
    Love some weight loss friends, starting this all over, I need to lose 45 pounds.
    I need a lot of help with meals, is anybody doing meal prep? Or following the macros diet??
    I m going to sign also for that challenge that you were all talking first page.
    Thanks to the person who posted it here.

Hope you can add me
    Sil.
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd like more buddies! Feel free to add me too. I'm 48 and right at 200 lbs. I want to lose 50 before I turn 50...
  • rachaelluna1
    rachaelluna1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, i'm 27 started out at 280lbs i'm already down 60lbs but I still have another 50 to go anyone that needs some support feel free to add me :smile:
  • stphnydr89
    stphnydr89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Congratulations on your new fitness journey! This is my third time back on, and i am also the heaviest i have evvveeer been.( holidays, moving, laziness) I'm looking to lose around 30 or so lbs i have my wedding coming up in roughly five months! So its definitely doable with exercise and calorie counting . Im logging daily and working out a few times aweek. Its always great motivating when you have other friends to help.
  • kiaramonroe772
    kiaramonroe772 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! We're pretty similar I weigh 225 & need to drop the same exact amount as you. We can def help each other out
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me would love some support and motivation. Looking to lose 40lbs
  • da11asmo
    da11asmo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Looking to lose about 45lbs! Feel free to add me.
  • luvabullrr
    luvabullrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I concur with everyone here, I'm in as well! Need to make a change. Looking to lose about 60 lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like.