Looking for women who need to lose 30-50 pounds and would love a weight loss buddy!?!

Options

Replies

• aluoch
    aluoch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi all encouraging to see so many of us on the journey and i need accountability partners. I am 188 and i just saw it creeping down but could not put down the bread but no more of this. Will power is on and i need to get down to 148 which is my goal weight i have decided to start running again and track what i eat more diligently. this is the year.
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey,

feel free to add me. same stats here. 28 and 35 pounds to lose...
  • Michelle2622017
    Michelle2622017 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I would love to get in on this as well. Feel free to add me too!
    I am down 40 pounds and have 29 to go.

• shrondaallen
    shrondaallen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join the group. I am hoping to lose 40 pounds this year.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Add me, too <3 I lost aboout 60-65 lbs in 2013-2014 using a nutritionist & MFP, felt great... then, life got super crazy & I stoppped logging & exercising... Gained like half back (I will get on the scale in a few days when I have the courage, lol!

BUT I'm back now- today is day 3!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I've lost 30lbs and have between 20-30 left to lose. Add me please!
  • katrina6823
    katrina6823 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 if anyone wants to add me I'm 5'1 and 25 years old :) really in need for a buddy!! 2017 bring it on!
  • noubarian
    noubarian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 48lbs to lose
  • daye2017
    daye2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this inspiring group! I have to lose 30 and its tough! I just started watching the biggest loser on the treadmill and that helps a lot! It is positive and in-depth. :)

• daye2017
    Options

CTcutie wrote: »
    Add me, too <3 I lost aboout 60-65 lbs in 2013-2014 using a nutritionist & MFP, felt great... then, life got super crazy & I stoppped logging & exercising... Gained like half back (I will get on the scale in a few days when I have the courage, lol!

BUT I'm back now- today is day 3!

Regaining after 10 years happened to me! I let my feelings overwhelm me after some health issues, I think it happens to us all. I use the Calm app and it helps me with my feelings. But I definitely got overwhelmed yesterday and ate a lot!!!! Trying again today by getting this app.
  • daye2017
    Options
    I'm not sure what adding is, but please add me!
  • clrss1
    clrss1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30lb and also am the heaviest I've ever been. Looking forward to getting this done! We can do it
  • dydforever25
    dydforever25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Same situation here I have 50 pounds to lose and every year it gets harder and harder I would eally need someone to help. I speak spanish sorry for my spelling.
  • rimfree
    rimfree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • shethensaid
    shethensaid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 40lbs to loose at the moment. I'm down 16.4lbs so far. :)
  • maryann70mfp
    maryann70mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Im.46 four foot ten and weigh 12 stone my target is to get to nine stone so please add me
  • jmayerovitch
    jmayerovitch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Started my diet with the new year (not a resolution, just the post-holiday timing.)
  • jjohnstonkay
    jjohnstonkay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me! I need to lose about 35 pounds that were added to my short body after being on cancer medications. I am off them now and feeling pretty good but don't like how I look. Also, I have been researching fasting diets. I never knew there were so many. Have any of you tried them? One type is the Alternate Day Fasting Diet, the 5/2 Fasting Diet, etc.

J
  • JustMary82
    JustMary82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have lost about 38 pounds since April 2016 and I am looking to lose at least 30 more pounds. It is amazing how much support and accountability will make a difference!!
  • skandrae
    skandrae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat, about a decade down the river - heaviest I have ever, ever been, and was super bummed out about it. But I'm getting myself on track with my food and exercise, and would love some friends on my 100+ journey :)