Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

Don't leave them in limbo! Gotta rip it off like a bandaid

This!! Just do it. then they can send another and another and another

I hate to hurt anyone's feelings. Do they get a notification that they've been declined? My feelings would be so hurt if I got declined.

No they don't get a message ..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    No one creeps on me i feel left out

Are you sure about that ;) ..
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    I think it's creepy when guys hit on me at the gym bc, according to my sister, I look like I'm 12, and if you're hitting on a 12 year old you got problems.

This comment in itself will get you a bunch of friend requests on MFP so that tells you where MFP stands on the Creeper Scale.

Still +0, I'm safe.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You all seem like a fun bunch of people
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Fun is not the first adjective that comes to mind.

Twisted, perverted, depraved... yes.

Fun? Not as much.
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am new to the forums here but I better be careful then ha! I had to take a breather from LinkedIn because of stalkers and trolls. It blows me away how completely unprofessional supposed "professional men" acted on there and had issues with harassment and bullying in groups from men. They acted like it was their virtual meat market. Not all but most were rude jerks! Yuck. It is always a good idea NOT to share any personal information on social media these days.

Bathtub and shower selfies (or in just a towel) aren't creepy in the least ha!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

You mean, whips & chains fun? Jello & whipped cream wrestling fun? Missionary position fun? Like we're here to amuse you. Oops, sorry, I was about to start channeling Joe Pesci.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    yogagirlT wrote: »
    I am new to the forums here but I better be careful then ha! I had to take a breather from LinkedIn because of stalkers and trolls. It blows me away how completely unprofessional supposed "professional men" acted on there and had issues with harassment and bullying in groups from men. They acted like it was their virtual meat market. Not all but most were rude jerks! Yuck. It is always a good idea NOT to share any personal information on social media these days.

We're anything but professional on here. Well, we're professional perverts, but other than that.....
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    yogagirlT wrote: »

Welcome.

We are top professionals here !

Please don't ask: about what?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I feel so special!dh9fe1h43gjl.png

Hoarder!!!!!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1 more than I have.

I should send you a friend request now.....
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Fun? Not as much.
    jnichel wrote: »

You mean, whips & chains fun? Jello & whipped cream wrestling fun? Missionary position fun? Like we're here to amuse you. Oops, sorry, I was about to start channeling Joe Pesci.

Lol and lol, yes all that = fun to me :open_mouth:
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Fun? Not as much.
    jnichel wrote: »

Lol and lol, yes all that = fun to me :open_mouth:

well then......

Hi!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Is it creepy when someone makes a creeper account just to ask you if you miss him? Won't tell you who he is when you can't guess in 3 guesses? Then deactivates?

This has perplexed me for days.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Is it creepy when someone makes a creeper account just to ask you if you miss him? Won't tell you who he is when you can't guess in 3 guesses? Then deactivates?

Don't know that it's creepy, but it would bug the *kitten* out of me to not know who it is!

No... That's f'n creepy
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Don't know that it's creepy, but it would bug the *kitten* out of me to not know who it is!

No... That's f'n creepy

Only way it would have been slightly less creepy is if she guessed right, fell in love and they rode off into the sunset together. Since she didn't even guess them in 3 tries it's safe to say it was probably someone actually creepy.