• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Speaking of creepy, I received a creepy cat call in real life yesterday. I was at a shopping center waiting for my friend to show up and just sort of rolling back and forth on my skateboard. This random guy was just sitting on the sidewalk (always a sign of creeper) staring at me with his creeper eyes. Finally I went into the store to get some water and when I came out the guys says, "You're a good girl, aren't you?" and then winks. Ewe. Don't talk to me. :weary:

I was hurt you didn't recognize me after our special moment on the Flirting thread :wink:

Woah I didn't for a second. You're naki :O :love:

Whaaat?? Am not! :tongue: :lol:

Ssshhhh! Don't ruin it. :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

I also have this problem. :cry:

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg

Haha. When missbgiff showed her 44, I was going to say, if your purgatory isn't >150, it's a kiddie prison :joy:

Pssshhhhh, like 110 of those are my fake profiles I keep using to try and get yer noodz.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think it's creepy when guys hit on me at the gym bc, according to my sister, I look like I'm 12, and if you're hitting on a 12 year old you got problems.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jvasean wrote: »
    Aren't all of us guys seen as creeps to women at the beginning regardless of approach?

Nahhh, some are very friendly, some are all "sit on my face"
    Aren't all of us guys seen as creeps to women at the beginning regardless of approach?

It's funny cuz it's true!!!

Wait, I'm confused. Is the, "sit on my face" type good or bad?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Speaking of creepy, I received a creepy cat call in real life yesterday. I was at a shopping center waiting for my friend to show up and just sort of rolling back and forth on my skateboard. This random guy was just sitting on the sidewalk (always a sign of creeper) staring at me with his creeper eyes. Finally I went into the store to get some water and when I came out the guys says, "You're a good girl, aren't you?" and then winks. Ewe. Don't talk to me. :weary:

I was hurt you didn't recognize me after our special moment on the Flirting thread :wink:

Woah I didn't for a second. You're naki :O :love:

Whaaat?? Am not! :tongue: :lol:

Ssshhhh! Don't ruin it. :tongue:

:no_mouth:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

You should send it to someone and report back with your findings
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    I think it's creepy when guys hit on me at the gym bc, according to my sister, I look like I'm 12, and if you're hitting on a 12 year old you got problems.

Yeah I went to pitch my company at a school nearby and a student said to me "OMG I thought you were a student and then you got up to speak!" ......the irony in all this...she was also Asian and also looked like she was twelve.
  • jenmar222
    Options

For me...a good amount of good. But it's a conundrum bc the ones who ask that straight up are usually pretty creepy.

But that request does move my creepy allowance up a few notch. Like if normally I would only go to a 3 on the 1-10 creepy scale. If he's requesting I sit on his face, I might consider a 6.
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

For the record

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg

Haha. When missbgiff showed her 44, I was going to say, if your purgatory isn't >150, it's a kiddie prison :joy:

Pssshhhhh, like 110 of those are my fake profiles I keep using to try and get yer noodz.

110 Timshel_ clones....stahp it, my ovaries are going to explode :love: Well hey there, I'll gladly accept all 110. Which ones are you? Are you the one who sent the poem? Or are you the one who wrote, "I'm really into flirting more than this fitness thing. What about you?"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

For the record

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg

110 Timshel_ clones....stahp it, my ovaries are going to explode :love: Well hey there, I'll gladly accept all 110. Which ones are you? Are you the one who sent the poem? Or are you the one who wrote, "I'm really into flirting more than this fitness thing. What about you?"

Roses are read,
    violets are yellow,
    if exploding ovaries you want,
    Timshel is your fellow.

And OBVIOUSLY I am more into flirting than fitness...Duh! You don't spend years on a fitness website with no visible weight loss and NOT have a different agenda.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »

This comment in itself will get you a bunch of friend requests on MFP so that tells you where MFP stands on the Creeper Scale.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ok (1) @littlemissbgiff you have a parlour? You must have a recording studio too in your mansion

(2) I've a piano and ukulele, only the coolest instruments for me.

I have ghosts but no recording studio

Secret passage ways? Please say yes.

I don't think it's very secret.

Truth be told, it's a secret stairway. And everyone in the house knows it's there so it's no secret at all.

But we as creepy visitors wouldn't so it's kind of a secret

Yes. Come on over and see if you can find it. I'll tell you when you're hot or cold

I already know I'm hot.
    Ooooh wait you weren't being creepy

Agreed! And you can always count on me being creepy. I typed that while saying in a sexy voice in my head

No matter how many times you are creepy with me, I wont send you a FR to get your numbers up.
  • jnichel
    Options

You should send it to someone and report back with your findings

Oh, not me. Sitting on my face would make it hard for me to breath and me sitting on someone else's face.....well, nobody wants that.
  • jnichel
    Options

For me...a good amount of good. But it's a conundrum bc the ones who ask that straight up are usually pretty creepy.

But that request does move my creepy allowance up a few notch. Like if normally I would only go to a 3 on the 1-10 creepy scale. If he's requesting I sit on his face, I might consider a 6.

There's the new math again. ;)
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ok (1) @littlemissbgiff you have a parlour? You must have a recording studio too in your mansion

(2) I've a piano and ukulele, only the coolest instruments for me.

I have ghosts but no recording studio

Secret passage ways? Please say yes.

I don't think it's very secret.

Truth be told, it's a secret stairway. And everyone in the house knows it's there so it's no secret at all.

But we as creepy visitors wouldn't so it's kind of a secret

Yes. Come on over and see if you can find it. I'll tell you when you're hot or cold

I already know I'm hot.
    Ooooh wait you weren't being creepy

Agreed! And you can always count on me being creepy. I typed that while saying in a sexy voice in my head

No matter how many times you are creepy with me, I wont send you a FR to get your numbers up.

Thank you. It stresses me out more than you can imagine. *said while making bedroom eyes at you

You do have beautiful eyes, especially with you laying like you are looking up at me but with out a creepy pm, they lose some of their sparkle.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

We can't be both?

Dang
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    One's idea of popularity is another's idea of creepy.

I'll leave the short bus comment alone. But those kind of jokes should really die away.
    And no, I'm not one that gets offended by every little thing. But short bus jokes and the casual use of the R word hit close to home.

Y'all have a good day! I'm excusing myself from the forums for now.

this! :heart: you mel!