Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ok (1) @littlemissbgiff you have a parlour? You must have a recording studio too in your mansion

(2) I've a piano and ukulele, only the coolest instruments for me.

I have ghosts but no recording studio

Secret passage ways? Please say yes.

I don't think it's very secret.

Truth be told, it's a secret stairway. And everyone in the house knows it's there so it's no secret at all.

But we as creepy visitors wouldn't so it's kind of a secret
  • sarahgreensandthings
    Options
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Or maybe they had become decent friends and she just wanted to continue the friendship? Messaging someone does not necessarily mean there's a romantic component.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jprewitt1 wrote: »
    qx9Va_s-200x150.gif

Eh. I already had him. He was aight...

Marry me?

It's my lucky day! YES!

wait..... how big is the ring?

It's a 1.5ct canary but we can trade it up in a few years

Perfect darling. I will pack my bags, the ghosts better move over!
  • sarahgreensandthings
    Options
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

This guy obviously had bad intentions, but that doesn't mean you can't be in a committed and faithful relationship and not have friendships (even through messaging) with people. OP and this guy seemed to be decent friends and were fitness buddies.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ok (1) @littlemissbgiff you have a parlour? You must have a recording studio too in your mansion

One

Huh. I'd figure there'd be two. Maybe three.

What am I? A millionaire?

There's always the backdoor

Boy Howdy!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    You girls are cracking me up. uowa6db3efl4.png

For the record

Look for my request...it has an extra special message ;)

and for the record maybe I'm too OCD but it bugs me when I have that little red number there. I have to clear out friend requests daily otherwise my eye twitches I applaud your stick to it ness

I hate to decline someone. It feels bad. It's not them, it's me.

I also have this problem. :cry:

2nc9yq0zx7ck.jpg

Haha. When missbgiff showed her 44, I was going to say, if your purgatory isn't >150, it's a kiddie prison :joy:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Run_Fit wrote: »

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

This guy obviously had bad intentions, but that doesn't mean you can't be in a committed and faithful relationship and not have friendships (even through messaging) with people. OP and this guy seemed to be decent friends and were fitness buddies.

Man yall are messing up the band vibe. We are waiting for panties and bras to show up on stage. lol.
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I used to keep mine at 69 just bc perv. But I forgot about it for a minute, and and now it's out of hand. I wish there was a "decline all request" button or something to make it easy
  • jvasean
    jvasean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aren't all of us guys seen as creeps to women at the beginning regardless of approach?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I don't think it's very secret.

Truth be told, it's a secret stairway. And everyone in the house knows it's there so it's no secret at all.

But we as creepy visitors wouldn't so it's kind of a secret

Yes. Come on over and see if you can find it. I'll tell you when you're hot or cold

I already know I'm hot.
    Ooooh wait you weren't being creepy
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Speaking of creepy, I received a creepy cat call in real life yesterday. I was at a shopping center waiting for my friend to show up and just sort of rolling back and forth on my skateboard. This random guy was just sitting on the sidewalk (always a sign of creeper) staring at me with his creeper eyes. Finally I went into the store to get some water and when I came out the guys says, "You're a good girl, aren't you?" and then winks. Ewe. Don't talk to me. :weary:
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Speaking of creepy, I received a creepy cat call in real life yesterday. I was at a shopping center waiting for my friend to show up and just sort of rolling back and forth on my skateboard. This random guy was just sitting on the sidewalk (always a sign of creeper) staring at me with his creeper eyes. Finally I went into the store to get some water and when I came out the guys says, "You're a good girl, aren't you?" and then winks. Ewe. Don't talk to me. :weary:

I was hurt you didn't recognize me after our special moment on the Flirting thread :wink:
  • jenmar222
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

I was hurt you didn't recognize me after our special moment on the Flirting thread :wink:

Woah I didn't for a second. You're naki :O :love:
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Woah I didn't for a second. You're naki :O :love:

Whaaat?? Am not! :tongue: :lol: