Flirting

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    You will only know I'm flirting with you if you feel a little awkward and a lot uncomfortable. Or maybe an urge to laugh.

I don't flirt when I'm drunk though. I just get obnoxiously handsy.
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Flirt away!
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Flirt line #88 -"Is ur daddy a baker?Cuz uve got some nice buns!" ...Oh hell yea ...Using that one tomorrow...That shouldn't be awkward at all ....
  • kwph
    Options
    Lmao
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    kwph wrote: »
    Flirt line #88 -"Is ur daddy a baker?Cuz uve got some nice buns!" ...Oh hell yea ...Using that one tomorrow...That shouldn't be awkward at all ....

If I tried a similar line to that line it would probably come out "is your dad a chef? I'd like to taste his balls. I mean not his actual balls....his meatballs. But not his....I meant yours. Well not your balls, I meant your meatballs. I assume you guys keep it in the family. Well not "IT". I mean the recipe....." then I'd just walk away. This is why I do not flirt.

Lol! I <3 you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

If I tried a similar line to that line it would probably come out "is your dad a chef? I'd like to taste his balls. I mean not his actual balls....his meatballs. But not his....I meant yours. Well not your balls, I meant your meatballs. I assume you guys keep it in the family. Well not "IT". I mean the recipe....." then I'd just walk away. This is why I do not flirt.

:o so were you flirting when you said..you love tacos and wanted to try mine because its an aussie taco and you'd never had one? Cause I totally thought you were .. ;)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

It is true I've never had an Aussie taco.

Neither have I - count me in
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

It is true I've never had an Aussie taco.

Neither have I. Count me in!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    some ppl are naturally flirty, it's so damn annoying. They lead us normal folk on all the time and break our hearts. Ppl should not flirt unless they intend to make bump bump.

:o
  • kwph
    Options
    Flirting can be so much fun
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Nope if you say "hey I like talking to you and I like flirting but that is as far as it will ever go with us I'm not interested in that way" then its not stringing someone along who decides to stick around.
  • kwph
    Options
    I'm sorry....Harmless flirting...Not headgames ....that's wrong
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I tried to flirt with my husband today. He asked me if I was feeling okay. :neutral:

Hahaha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I tried to flirt with my husband today. He asked me if I was feeling okay. :neutral:

Lmao.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »

Hahaha

Lmao.

The usual reaction to my attempts to flirt...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Sadly, I try a lot and it goes un noticed mostly.