Flirting

Options
1383940414244»

Replies

• plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options
    djchaney73 wrote: »
    I think everyone likes to be flirted with, it makes you feel special or at least a little wanted from time to time. If people take the flirting the wrong way after you have explained your position on the matter then that is their issue (as long as they are not following you home and hiding in the bushes).

Totally agree!! I'm a flirty person. I'm also a toucher (NOT LIKE THAT!) But I touch arms or shoulders while in conversation. Sometimes people misconstrue my flirtiness. And once I've been clear in my intentions, it's on them if they can't deal and get all hurt. I'm not trying to be hurtful, just playful.
    I am a natural flirt, I do not even try but it happens all the time, my problem is most woman look at me and are like "Nooooooo" and head for the hills.

I find this exceptionally difficult to believe. :wink:

Butttt, butttt... why? My sense of humor is pretty dark, being in the Infantry tends to do that. :wink:

Well, if your go-to method of flirting is dark humor, you're doing it wrong. :wink: Feel free to practice on me. :wink:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    There's Fun Silly flirting like I do here on MFP (a whole lot!!!) :wink:
    Then there's that Romantic Sweet flirting which has feeling and is more intimate for the one you have or want a relationship with! I am fortunate to have someone that I can do the latter with! :)

Lucky man you have.
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think everyone likes to be flirted with, it makes you feel special or at least a little wanted from time to time. If people take the flirting the wrong way after you have explained your position on the matter then that is their issue (as long as they are not following you home and hiding in the bushes).

Totally agree!! I'm a flirty person. I'm also a toucher (NOT LIKE THAT!) But I touch arms or shoulders while in conversation. Sometimes people misconstrue my flirtiness. And once I've been clear in my intentions, it's on them if they can't deal and get all hurt. I'm not trying to be hurtful, just playful.
    I am a natural flirt, I do not even try but it happens all the time, my problem is most woman look at me and are like "Nooooooo" and head for the hills.

Butttt, butttt... why? My sense of humor is pretty dark, being in the Infantry tends to do that. :wink:

Well, if your go-to method of flirting is dark humor, you're doing it wrong. :wink: Feel free to practice on me. :wink:

Not go-to method, flirting is nothing dark... just the humor side, a lot of people get butt hurt for what I think is funny... I mean hell it's a joke, not a dick... don't take it so hard...
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    Options

Not go-to method, flirting is nothing dark... just the humor side, a lot of people get butt hurt for what I think is funny... I mean hell it's a joke, not a dick... don't take it so hard...

I know. I was joking. ;) And people tend to be way too sensitive nowadays. I usually find dark humor funny.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    i never flirt (not even here!) but i know that the right person will bring that side out in me.

lxidq5vt2ztr.gif

:'( dont know what hurts more...the public betrayal or the fact that you are a spitter

Awww don't be mad sweetie.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I would never flirt. It’s just not in my nature.

that's pretty hot
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    i never flirt (not even here!) but i know that the right person will bring that side out in me.
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

lxidq5vt2ztr.gif

:laugh:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    NNOOOOOOOOO