Flirting

Options

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both natural flirts, since her job has a lot of social action to it, she is told quit often by her co-workers to stop flirting with her customers, but she naturally does it and has no clue. I am also a heavy flirt, but it is easier for men to be a flirt them women, as most of the women I flirt with know it's just playful banter. Luckily neither my wife or I are the jealous type, as the saying goes, you can look at the menu as long as you don't order. Also, my wife and I have been together 27 years, we still flirt heavily with each other, it's just whom we are.
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I flirt without meaning to or even realising i'm doing it. Apparently being nice and/or having banter is now seen as "I want you" I get on great with someone and it's like yes, finally, a proper guy friend! Then they start wanting to pay for everything and trying to hold your hand or try to make out with your drunk *kitten* on a night out. When you say you don't see them that way it's all your fault because you're such a tease
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    As long as the flirtER is clear and honest about his/her intentions, flirting can be a wonderful way to communicate. It is when someone "reads something in to it" that things go awry....So Flirt On....! Just be open and honest about what you really want. Communication is the key in ANY endeavor....
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I am a terrible flirt with all age groups, all without any intentions. It is almost like at my age it is expected :-)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    people here saying "im a natural flirt, its just my personality"...... no theyre just not that into you -.-

Oh stop it. :lol:
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    people here saying "im a natural flirt, its just my personality"...... no theyre just not that into you -.-

Story of my life too.

I admit I like to flirt. I also like to make people feel good about themselves and life in general.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Story of my life too.

I admit I like to flirt. I also like to make people feel good about themselves and life in general.

The world needs more people like you.
  • babyjane723
    babyjane723 Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Think we all like a bit of harmless flirting really
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    In my head I'm a good flirt. IRL not so much. I very much lack the confidence to pull it off.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Think we all like a bit of harmless flirting really

can i get an amen!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Last time I flirted I got pregnant. No more for me!
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Last time I flirted I got pregnant. No more for me!

Damn. You're good.

WAS good.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I refuse to flirt. It's just not me.

You better not. I own your *kitten* now.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I flirt inadvertently. It's not my fault my eyelashes bat themselves.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    What is this flirting you speak of ?