Flirting

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder if flirting is perceived differently between the sexes. I've been told I'm a flirt here but it's usually only because I'm going for the easy joke. And I like to tease people in general. I think women understand this better than men possibly?

dunno.

what are you wearing?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if flirting is perceived differently between the sexes. I've been told I'm a flirt here but it's usually only because I'm going for the easy joke. And I like to tease people in general. I think women understand this better than men possibly?

I have been told I am a flirt too, I know I do it here. It's just for fun and to kill time but in public, I am told I flirt. I don't think I do. I am just nice, I joke around, make small talk and I am polite. I think people confuse that with flirting.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I have been told I am a flirt too, I know I do it here. It's just for fun and to kill time but in public, I am told I flirt. I don't think I do. I am just nice, I joke around, make small talk and I am polite. I think people confuse that with flirting.

I've never been called a flirt irl, only online. Possibly because I'm not as shy? But it's the same.. if you single someone out and interact with them, is that flirting? Is telling someone they have a nice penis flirting? I dunno, I don't get it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Same! We can't help it if people get the wrong impression. We are who we are.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I've never been called a flirt irl, only online. Possibly because I'm not as shy? But it's the same.. if you single someone out and interact with them, is that flirting? Is telling someone they have a nice penis flirting? I dunno, I don't get it.

I think telling them they have a nice peniz is sexual harassment and crosses the flirting threshold but I have come to find most guys don't care. You just told them they have a nice peniz. That's the only thing they are thinking about at that moment. Then I reach in and steal their wallet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

This paragraph makes me feel like you're undressing me with your eyes. Dirty bird.

Well, in this case you are correct.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Dang I said you could touch the tip
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I think telling them they have a nice peniz is sexual harassment and crosses the flirting threshold but I have come to find most guys don't care. You just told them they have a nice peniz. That's the only thing they are thinking about at that moment. Then I reach in and steal their wallet.

the jokes on you.

..........the only thing in my wallet is my Parole Officer's Business Card, a Crumpled Parking Ticket and a Chuckie Cheeze Club Card
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I am an equal opportunity flirt. I "flirt" with the women as much as the men. It's all for fun and laughs

Damn, and here I thought I was special :disappointed:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

the jokes on you.

..........the only thing in my wallet is my Parole Officer's Business Card, a Crumpled Parking Ticket and a Chuckie Cheeze Club Card

Yeah but how many points are on that card??

Right! I could go for an intense game of skee ball right now!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

the jokes on you.

Yeah but how many points are on that card??

don't know..... you'll need to ask the 12 year old I swiped it from.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I am an equal opportunity flirt. I "flirt" with the women as much as the men. It's all for fun and laughs

Baby girl. YOU are special. My only one

6yav07ufzmgb.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Online, I let the *wink* face do my flirting

Like I would say " Hey sexy, you liked how I burned 1 calorie doing 20 minutes of circuit training" ;)

works everytime :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Yeah. Yeah. Most of us have heard that one before....

or 100 times..
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Yeah. Yeah. Most of us have heard that one before....

or 100 times..

I'll take what I can get :lol:
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I hate when guys assume me being nice to them = me flirting and want them.
    Then I look like the bad guy for turning them down. And then they usually talk crap about me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was humiliated in grade 7 by a teacher who said something to the class about "can someone describe flirting" and then asked me and the whole class started laughing. I couldn't describe it either.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    sdolan91 wrote: »
    I hate when guys assume me being nice to them = me flirting and want them.
    Then I look like the bad guy for turning them down. And then they usually talk crap about me.

I was politely trying to turn a guy down a couple weeks ago. He obviously had too much to drink and he wasn't my type. But he wouldn't leave me alone. I was trying to be polite but he took it as me being interested, so when he tried to show me his D, I told him if he pulls that thing out he's going to become a soprano. After that he thought i was a *kitten*. I don't care though.