Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    hmm I wonder if I can get a refund....

I am sure if you explain the situation, they will totally understand. Stick with Internet love made you do it!

I suppose showing them a transcript of our chat will help.

"Hey there ;)"

it was short and sweet but I KNOW what that winkie face means

"Hey there ;)" is practically a marriage proposal! Should be completely admissible!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I usually take the winky face as a 'I want to sit on your face' kinda thing, once the love heart comes out though..... :cold_sweat:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I usually take the winky face as a 'I want to sit on your face' kinda thing, once the love heart comes out though..... :cold_sweat:

That's usually my take too.. I am not into getting married ever again. But they have to use the hearts popping out of their eyes face. I am not easy, just a regular heart is not enough.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    hmm I wonder if I can get a refund....

I am sure if you explain the situation, they will totally understand. Stick with Internet love made you do it!

I suppose showing them a transcript of our chat will help.

"Hey there ;)"

it was short and sweet but I KNOW what that winkie face means

"Hey there ;)" is practically a marriage proposal! Should be completely admissible!

Absolutely! Especially with the winkie face. I mean, what else could they have meant but "marry me!"?

I'm glad you ladies get it.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    These days you flirt with someone and three messages in they are planning your future... how many cats you'll have, how your underwear drawer will be organised, what temperature you'll have the shower set too.....

True story.

I have had this happen to a couple friends of mine. One just very recently.

A few years ago, not on MFP, I had a girl ready to buy a ticket from Denver USA to me in the UK, I was like O_O'
    Calm your tits!

@JackKopCh I think it's our accents Jack, I've had a few now and the guilt is real when you have to say "*kitten* you batshit crazy"
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lol Amateur flirters :joy:

That's why you don't warn the boys before you buy a plane ticket. You just buy the house next door to them and set up a telescope room. Then when they're not home, you sneak over and sleep in their bed, fold their clothes neater, use their wank lotion....you know, wifey stuff.

giphy.gif
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

That's why you don't warn the boys before you buy a planet ticket. You just buy the house next door to them and set up a telescope room. Then when they're not home, you sneak over and sleep in their bed, fold their clothes neater, use their wank lotion....you know, wifey stuff.

This ^^ reminds me of Rose from 2 and a half men!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

That's why you don't warn the boys before you buy a planet ticket. You just buy the house next door to them and set up a telescope room. Then when they're not home, you sneak over and sleep in their bed, fold their clothes neater, use their wank lotion....you know, wifey stuff.

giphy.gif

can't decide if I'm turned on or freaked out...

i usually just look down and check but lately that doesn't seem to distinguish between the two.
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Everyone now a days mistakes genuine, nice conversation or humour with "flirting". It's rather irritating
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Everyone now a days mistakes genuine, nice conversation or humour with "flirting". It's rather irritating

That's pretty hot.

Re5pext.
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's pretty hot.

Re5pext.

Hahahah
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I agree, just because I politely say how nice you'd look in my swing doesn't mean I'm flirting ffs. jeez
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    These days you flirt with someone and three messages in they are planning your future... how many cats you'll have, how your underwear drawer will be organised, what temperature you'll have the shower set too.....

True story.

I have had this happen to a couple friends of mine. One just very recently.

A few years ago, not on MFP, I had a girl ready to buy a ticket from Denver USA to me in the UK, I was like O_O'
    Calm your tits!

@JackKopCh I think it's our accents Jack, I've had a few now and the guilt is real when you have to say "*kitten* you batshit crazy"

Y'all shouldn't be throwing that accent around all Willy Nilly :D
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

What if I do both? ;)<3
    Maybe I want to sit on your face and then make you eggs in the morning.

I'd allow it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Maybe I want to sit on your face and then make you eggs in the morning.

The definition of win-win
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I once flirted with a girl that I didn't really like just to see how far she would go. I think that makes me a bad person. or at very least a *kitten*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    What is this flirting thing? Sounds fun ..
    Btw @JackKopCh I got a refund on my ticket ..
    Your "hello" definitely sounded like a marriage proposal to me ..my bad :(
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    mrjjs8a5fyri.gif