Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    And here I am flirting my heart out and no one wants to love me what the hell

STDs?

Somewhat Tasty Donuts?? I would think that would make her even more attractive

It's true. I'm all about her donuts.

And the donut hole.

8 versions and that's the best you can do??

Yes. My writers are still on vacation this week.

STDs?

And the donut hole.

Isn't bumping donuts a thing?

I don't know about that. I just stick my tongue in the hole. Make sure I don't miss any frosting that dripped down in there.

Then I like to suck the creamy filing out. Swirl it around a little before swallowing.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Cat3141 wrote: »
    "I am a naturally flirty person .... hashtag lol"
    "Omg... creepy dude sent me a D pic"

"I discussed fitness with this guy and we exchanged 100 messages in just one week ... hashtag lol"
    "Omg... creepy dude sent me a D pic after I gave him my phone no and I realized I am in a committed relationship/marriage"

Stop it. None of this will happen if you aren't actively letting it happen.

But let me just say.... I am so sorry this happened to you. Creepy dudes deserve to die!

Go on and exchange messages with the next one.

Men do randomly send women they've never talked to dick pics and sexually explicit messages. It happens a lot on FB and Instagram.

guilty

tumblr_lke7dl4tcp1qazh71.gif~c200

:lol::lol::lol: wish I'd thought of this!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

STDs?

And the donut hole.

STDs?

And the donut hole.

I don't know about that. I just stick my tongue in the hole. Make sure I don't miss any frosting that dripped down in there.

Then I like to suck the creamy filing out. Swirl it around a little before swallowing.

I need a cigarette.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

STDs?

And the donut hole.

STDs?

And the donut hole.

Gulp

Precisely
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I was only ever good at flirting with people I cared nothing about. If it was someone I was really interested in, I'd be all...
    #notsmooth
    14dTe06AW0vZlK.gif
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out now in advance to all the hot ladies on here that should I mention your hotness I'm just being nice and I of course have no desire to take things any further.......................unless I really had a chance.....in which case....well....ya know... :wink: :mrgreen:
  • YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i like to take ladies all the way to the point where we are about to hook up...

"YUP, still got it" *stands up, walks away
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options

I can only flirt with someone I'm really attracted to. Or moderately attracted to. Or a little bit disgusted by.

I see now why flirting gets you in trouble.. ;) <-- I'm not winking at you.. I have something in my eye.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    I'd like to point out now in advance to all the hot ladies on here that should I mention your hotness I'm just being nice and I of course have no desire to take things any further.......................unless I really had a chance.....in which case....well....ya know... :wink: :mrgreen:

So you're saying you want to get married and have 10 babies?? :#:D
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    zdcfqdpg2c9r.jpg

Accurate AF
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Is this talking about flirting in real life or online? Cause flirting in real life is fine since sometimes it gets you stuff like discounts on things, out of speeding tickets. Online flirting just gets you D pics which, I guess to some, are the equivalent. So really I have no point
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I want to flirt my way into getting someone to fold my laundry. I wonder if that's possible