Flirting

Options

Replies

• YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YoungIronG wrote: »
    i like to take ladies all the way to the point where we are about to hook up...

"YUP, still got it" *stands up, walks away

why go through all that work and not enjoy the spoils of war?

that's like cooking a delicious meal and not eating it just to prove you can

I don't know, once ive got it in the bag I feel it was too easy-- same way a fisherman throws back a too small fish I suppose

the real victories are with the terrible attitude chicks that cant stand me... yes my friend, that's the pirate's booty I plunder
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »

I can only flirt with someone I'm really attracted to. Or moderately attracted to. Or a little bit disgusted by.

I see now why flirting gets you in trouble.. ;) <-- I'm not winking at you.. I have something in my eye.

Don't go falling in love with me now

Lets not go getting ahead of ourselves..
    source.gif
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Ill fold your laundry but be prepared for bad folding
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    I'd like to point out now in advance to all the hot ladies on here that should I mention your hotness I'm just being nice and I of course have no desire to take things any further.......................unless I really had a chance.....in which case....well....ya know... :wink: :mrgreen:

So you're saying you want to get married and have 10 babies?? :#:D

OH sheeeeeeet!!! Now look what you got me into OP! :sweat_smile:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out now in advance to all the hot ladies on here that should I mention your hotness I'm just being nice and I of course have no desire to take things any further.......................unless I really had a chance.....in which case....well....ya know... :wink: :mrgreen:

I think you flirted your way into that one yourself buddy.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It's ok.. I can't have babies.. we can just practice! ;)B)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    And here I am flirting my heart out and no one wants to love me what the hell

STDs?

Somewhat Tasty Donuts?? I would think that would make her even more attractive

It's true. I'm all about her donuts.

And the donut hole.

8 versions and that's the best you can do??

Yes. My writers are still on vacation this week.
    And here I am flirting my heart out and no one wants to love me what the hell

STDs?

Somewhat Tasty Donuts?? I would think that would make her even more attractive

It's true. I'm all about her donuts.

And the donut hole.

8 versions and that's the best you can do??

Isn't bumping donuts a thing?

I don't know about that. I just stick my tongue in the hole. Make sure I don't miss any frosting that dripped down in there.

Then I like to suck the creamy filing out. Swirl it around a little before swallowing.

Marry me
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    i like to take ladies all the way to the point where we are about to hook up...

"YUP, still got it" *stands up, walks away

why go through all that work and not enjoy the spoils of war?

that's like cooking a delicious meal and not eating it just to prove you can

I don't know, once ive got it in the bag I feel it was too easy-- same way a fisherman throws back a too small fish I suppose

the real victories are with the terrible attitude chicks that cant stand me... yes my friend, that's the pirate's booty I plunder

that's surprisingly logical. plunder away

Are you writing this down Archer? It's gold!!!!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options

OH sheeeeeeet!!! Now look what you got me into OP!!! :tongue:
  • SerenityXII
    SerenityXII Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural flirt and there's really no controlling it. I'm a Leo, after all! But I do let everyone know up front I'm not interested and I'm very happy with my fiance.
  • SerenityXII
    SerenityXII Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And to add to my last post, a lot of people MISTAKE me for flirting with them when I'm just being nice. Seems to be a certain type of guy or gal who thinks I'm really into them when I'm just being a decent human being. Some peoples idea of flirting is apparently way off from mine.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I think she's winking at me dude
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    And to add to my last post, a lot of people MISTAKE me for flirting with them when I'm just being nice. Seems to be a certain type of guy or gal who thinks I'm really into them when I'm just being a decent human being. Some peoples idea of flirting is apparently way off from mine.

:wink:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I can't have babies either, but I'm a guy.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

OMG, I'M MARRIED!